2005 black LJ Rubicon, stock, auto, 88k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering most are getting around 18k for lower mileage rigs I would say they are being a bit optimistic. I guess it depends on how much someone is willing to spend on an unmolested jeep.

Reactions: Starrs
Reactions: Starrs
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I know you watch for these and post them all the time. So I trust your research. Isn't 25K a bit spendy for this? I know it's an LJ and in great shape. What's the going price for one of these these days?

Honestly have no clue. Not in the jeep game that much anymore. I couldn’t see myself spending over 17k for a clean LJR tho.

I got a mint condition bone stock red one with 46k miles that I paid 25k for. Seems like that was the going price until I bought mine. Now the prices are lower because that is how my life works! Lol!!
Yours is super nice. There will always be a better deal you’ll find as time goes on

I got a mint condition bone stock red one with 46k miles that I paid 25k for. Seems like that was the going price until I bought mine. Now the prices are lower because that is how my life works! Lol!!

I think prices are lower in general due to JL/J coming out and more JKs on the used market. I paid 16.5k for TJR with 55k miles and even with all the very nice upgrades I have done so far, I doubt I can get that today.

I bought my completely stock 2006 LJ with 40k on the odometer in 2013. Had both tops and was set-up for towing behind an RV. 19k. It took me 4 months to find it. Was worth the wait. Looks at a lot of garbage.

Reactions: Alex01
Status
Not open for further replies.