2005 bright silver auto TJR

IMG_9275.JPG
Just needs to arrive from TX now lol

I know for a fact this is installed. Lets see the pictures. :beer-toast1:
I have been tracking it like a mad man every day lol. It's in Missouri now, and tentatively scheduled for a Monday delivery. Not sure when I will be able to get it mounted through the week yet. Meetings, and life always get in the way haha. As soon as it is bolted up first pic will be on my thread. Stay tuned

Reactions: Jeepersteve71
I'm a member on AEVs forum and this guy had front and rear, AEV highline kit, half doors, and corner guards for sale. His LJR wasn't worth putting these parts on so he listed for sale on that site and I frequent there parts for sale thread everyday and struck gold that day. He is from TX, and I think is in the Navy. Really cool down to earth dude.

Reactions: Jeepersteve71
I'm a member on AEVs forum and this guy had front and rear, AEV highline kit, half doors, and corner guards for sale. His LJR wasn't worth putting these parts on so he listed for sale on that site and I frequent there parts for sale thread everyday and struck gold that day. He is from TX, and I think is in the Navy. Really cool down to earth dude.

Very cool! I'm still looking for a set now that I have the money. I've set up an account just for bumper money, so I'm going to keep that money there until I find a set.

Very cool! I'm still looking for a set now that I have the money. I've set up an account just for bumper money, so I'm going to keep that money there until I find a set.
Your site is way better than that site btw lol just wanted to make you aware of that. I googled rock crawler bumpers and it sent me tjere, and they have all kinds of nice AEV parts for TJs on there that pop up from time to time. When I saw this guys part list he was letting go I screamed, and my GF just rolled her eyes and told me this is the last of the upgrades. I'll stop until the first of the year maybe lol.

Your site is way better than that site btw lol just wanted to make you aware of that. I googled rock crawler bumpers and it sent me tjere, and they have all kinds of nice AEV parts for TJs on there that pop up from time to time. When I saw this guys part list he was letting go I screamed, and my GF just rolled her eyes and told me this is the last of the upgrades. I'll stop until the first of the year maybe lol.

Hahahahah... Sounds like we are in similar situations when it comes to the significant other. I've been in that situation more than once.

Thanks for the site compliment. Maybe I need to lurk on their site just incase I see something pop up. I never even knew they had a forum for AEV parts in all honesty.

You don't like that forum? Yes I bought the rear from him.

I just meant I don’t like the layout of the forum, looks kind of dated is all.

Thanks for this. I’ll meassage him, I wonder if he still has the front bumper.