SOLD 2005 Jeep Rubicon LJ Dana 44 axles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moto Mike

Price
2005 Jeep LJ rubicon dana 44 axles complete. 3400.00 OBO. Geared for 35 in. tires. Jeep has 79,483 documented miles with a complete maintenance history. I am doing an engine swap and recently decided to upgrade the axles. I have another add here for the engine, tranny (auto) and transfer case. I would make a worthy effort to sell the entire engine/drive line assembly to some one who wants to upgrade their current jeep to rubicon status.

Thanks

Mike

Reactions: JMT
You should provide the actual gear ratio since there isn't a single particular gear ratio everybody likes for 35" tires.....

And if there is anything that is not stock with the axles, potential buyers would also want to know that. How many miles since being re-geared? Who did the work? What was replaced when the gears were replaced such as bearings, seals? Etc. Etc. Etc.

What transmission and gears? This could be a good deal for someone.

2005 Jeep LJ rubicon dana 44 axles complete. 3400.00 OBO. Geared for 35 in. tires. Jeep has 79,483 documented miles with a complete maintenance history. I am doing an engine swap and recently decided to upgrade the axles. I have another add here for the engine, tranny (auto) and transfer case. I would make a worthy effort to sell the entire engine/drive line assembly to some one who wants to upgrade their current jeep to rubicon status.

Thanks

Mike
What is the gear ratio, were the shafts upgraded, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.