Michigan 2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon - Impact Orange (Price Drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidlandJeepTJ

Price
2005 Wrangler TJ Rubicon, Manual Transmission, Impact Orange, 56,513 Miles

Fellow TJ Enthusiasts,

Finally decided to put my TJ Rubicon up for sale because of another child on the way. This was a tough decision for my wife and I as we've enjoyed many years of summer beach cruising in Northern Michigan.

Purchased the vehicle in 2016 from a family (original owners) in South Dakota and was more than willing to pay a premium plus freight for the low mileage - Impact Orange Rubicon with a manual transmission. The vehicle has treated me well over the years and I performed all preventative maintenance and worked thru a minor restoration.

Since, I've owned the vehicle I put around $8,331 dollars in upgrades to preserve the vehicle and maintain stock geometries. Feel free to contact me with any questions - 313-888-0169 or [email protected] . Below is the list of the upgrades or services to the vehicle.

Paint, Body, Exterior:
11/2017 - Outside vehicle was sanded to bare metal to remove minimal hail damage to hood and front fenders. The body was sealed and 2k primed the entire body. 2 coats of the factory base paint was applied followed by three coats of clear coat. The paint looks dripping wet without the orange peel you seem from the factory paint.

4/2018 - Purchased a set of Rubicon Hardrock Tires/Wheels and fitted them on the vehicle with Spider Wheel Spacers. Still have the stock Tire / Wheel package in my garage.

4/2019 - Purchased Oracle LED White Halo lights. Still have stock headlights in my garage.

Engine/Transmission:
- Annual change oil with AMSOIL Full Synthetic / AMSOIL Filter
- 4/17 - Install KTN Replacement Air Filter
- 4/17 - Tune Up with new plugs, wire, cap
- 4/19 New Rear Main Seal, New Oil Pan Gasket
- 4/17 - Performed transmission service and flushed, replaced with AMSOIL synthetic.
- NO TUNING or ENGINE MODS

Cooling System:
4/19 - Cooling System Flush, New Thermostat, New Thermostat Housing and Gasket

Driveline:
4/19 - New pinion seals, New axel seals,
4/19 - Diff Service - Drain, Flush, Clean, Replace with AMSOIL Synthetic
4/19 - Transfer Case - Drain, Flush, Clean, Replace with AMSOIL Synthetic fluid

Suspension:
6 / 16 - Replaced Front Sway Bar links ( MOPAR)
4/19 - MOPAR Tire Rods / Front Track Bar Replaced, Rubicon Express Rear Track Bar,
5/20 - Fox Dual Reservoir Shocks on all four corners and Fox Monotube Steering Stabilizer.

Brakes:
4/19 - Installed Z23 Evolution Performance Brake System - New Rotors, Pads, internals. Stainless lines in front and rear.
4/19 - Installed a new brakeline for the park brake

Interior:
5/17 - New Quadratec Floor / Rear Cargo Space Liner
5/17 - New Quadratec Console Cover
5/17 - OEM replacement sub woofer in center console
5/17 - Quadratec Rear Grab Handles
Annual interior detail in September before vehicle goes into climate controlled storage.

IMG_0550.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0551.JPG

IMG_0553.JPG

IMG_0554.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0556.JPG

Reactions: Alex01 and IPerkWVU
I could have sworn it was flame red until the picture of the rear end. Great looking jeep and GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.