2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Sahara Brunswick, ME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardenlonewolf

TJ Enthusiast
rare ride for New England available

https://maine.craigslist.org/cto/d/brunswick-2005-jeep-wrangler-unlimited/7499127602.html

For sale is a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Sahara (sometimes nicknamed a Rubihara). This model of Wrangler Unlimited is the longer TJ version, also known as an LJ. This has a couple more inches of legroom at the rear seat, and a larger cargo area. It has the 4.0l, 6 speed manual transmission, and lower-geared Rock-trac transfer case. Runs and drives great. The Jeep has nearly 185k miles, but the engine has been replaced (Jasper serial number available), and the transmission has been rebuilt within the last 5,000 miles (paperwork available).
It has new Husky floor liners in the front and a new Husky cargo area floor liner, new seat covers, a new Tuffy Security locking steel glove box. New carpet installed this past winter. Aftermarket radio works well and has blue tooth. The rear bumper has an integrated hitch, with extra LED reverse lights below it. The fog lights are Hella 500 fogs, wired to the factory switch.
It has a newer 4" Rough Country lift with new BF Goodrich Mud Terrain 255/85r16 (basically 33x10.50x16) tires with maybe a thousand miles on them, on the factory wheels, including a full size spare.
The frame is in great shape and was fluid-filmed last fall. Some typical dents and scratches for its age, but pretty clean overall. New exhaust from the manifold back. Just replaced front brake calipers and pads.
Runs and drives great. Extra mirrors included for when the doors are off.
I have the clean title in hand. Cash or certified bank check only. Pickup in Brunswick, Maine.

Look how clean the underneath is, in New England!

Looks like they took care of it and even paid for some fluid film to help out.

If this did not have a new engine I would be driving to Maine to buy. Been looking for a Rubihara with a good number, and 969 is approved. My childish humor would giggle every time looking at the number 69.

Reactions: Ardenlonewolf
Status
Not open for further replies.