SOLD 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colorado-LJ

Supporting Member
Price
$23000
Kicking around selling my 2005 Wrangler Unlimited. I've owned for almost a year and between starting a family and other hobbies the jeep has taken the back burner.

Basic information:
  • Price - $23,000
  • Chassis: 1J4FA44S95P345885
  • 17k Miles
  • 4.0-Liter Inline-Six
  • Four-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Dual-Range Transfer Case
  • Deep Beryl Green paint
  • Black Removable Soft Top
  • Deep Slate Gray Interior
  • 15" Factory Wheels
  • Bumper-Mounted Fog Lights
  • Half Frame Doors - Yet to be painted
  • OEM CD Stereo
  • Air Conditioning
  • Cruise Control
  • Clean Carfax Report, I'm the second owner
  • Rust free, only owned in Colorado
  • Factory short console

The Jeep is stock other than the bedrug, hot heads sound deadening, and quadratecs light switch (cuts power to over head lights when doors are off). I do have a set of OEM rubicon flares sitting in the garage I would include. Before me the jeep was owned by an older couple in Western Colorado. They used it as a weekend/fun car until it became too difficult for them to get in and out off. I picked it up last fall, at the time of purchase the oil pan gasket was replaced and the diffs oil was replaced front and rear.

The only issues known to me are the fact the doors haven't been painted yet, there is some cracking in the clear coat on the hood, Cracked windshield, and the small dent in the front bumper. I was quoted $700 to paint the doors. Given the issues listed I think the price is fair. It would be a great start to a project or left as stock and enjoyed.

IMG_5274.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

IMG_5276.jpg

IMG_5277.jpg

IMG_5279.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.