2005 LJ - $11500 (Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebuilt title & 185k miles
Since insurance companies would rather pay more to total a vehicle than to fix it, the salvage title isn't necessarily a concern - although it could be! But even if that is set aside, its overpriced. 185K miles and an automatic. As an aside, why are the longer Jeeps called "unlimited"? The longer body does indeed introduce certain limitations!

Funny, I actually reached out about this LJ on my search.
I asked about the rebuilt title and was told it was minor damage and he has all the pictures and documentation for the rebuild paperwork. Never ended up taking a look. It's being sold by Treasure Coast Miata and Jeeps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captainchad
Reactions: Zorba
“Very hard to find, super rare” oh give me an effing break. One of my pet peeves is guys that use key words like that to make their hunk of junk sound more appealing or to push their outrageous asking price.

I also wouldn’t be bragging that it has the original shocks after 185k miles. That just screams lack of care.

Reactions: il buono and Zorba
Treasure Coast Miata and Jeeps
Where's Zed when a find like this comes along? He could trade his hunk of junk Jeep for a Miata all at the same location.

• Haha
Reactions: Jamison C
The problem is the insurance right? There is that huge thread on here about buying salvaged TJ's. IDK. The insurance thing turns me off more than this LJ. For 10k it's not bad. If you could talk him down that much. Which seems doable at this point. Maybe even 9k. But still. that insurance thing kills it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.