2005 LJ Rubicon - $13,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sweet. A diamond that would be hard to find if you were looking. Not sure which pic best shows the new paint. But that first pic doesn't look so good. Seems pretty dull. But still. Nice Jeep. I'd buy it as long as it in fact has no rust.

Reactions: Starrs
That's sweet. A diamond that would be hard to find if you were looking. Not sure which pic best shows the new paint. But that first pic doesn't look so good. Seems pretty dull. But still. Nice Jeep. I'd buy it as long as it in fact has no rust.
I’d have it wrapped. Pics on Craigslist are always bad. Hard to tell paint. One thing you can’t argue is miles. 109k over 14 years is great.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
I’d have it wrapped. Pics on Craigslist are always bad. Hard to tell paint. One thing you can’t argue is miles. 109k over 14 years is great.

I'd have it wrapped too. Hard to tell just from pics. But at least looks like it hasn't been ridden to hell and back off road. And it's an LJ. Good price. And he's willing to negotiate. Not bad. If I was looking and had the funds. This would be a good catch.

I'd have it wrapped too. Hard to tell just from pics. But at least looks like it hasn't been ridden to hell and back off road. And it's an LJ. Good price. And he's willing to negotiate. Not bad. If I was looking and had the funds. This would be a good catch.
It’s just hard to tell from the photos. The paint may not be that bad. I remember when I had mine listed on there the paint had no shine and looked dull as hell, and my paint was immaculate haha.

This would be a great build vehicle. Not sure why everyone wants a pristine Jeep unless it will never see off-road. I wish I would have bought something even shittier. My paint is pinstriped and my flares are scuffed. Just the way this game goes.

Reactions: Starrs
It’s just hard to tell from the photos. The paint may not be that bad. I remember when I had mine listed on there the paint had no shine and looked dull as hell, and my paint was immaculate haha.

My Jeep that I bought was the opposite. It looked great in the pics. But not in person. lol.

This would be a great build vehicle. Not sure why everyone wants a pristine Jeep unless it will never see off-road. I wish I would have bought something even shittier. My paint is pinstriped and my flares are scuffed. Just the way this game goes.
If my wedding was over I’d be very tempted haha. The price is insane.

Reactions: Powdermonkey
Status
Not open for further replies.