2005 LJ Rubicon Manual - 115k Miles and Great Shape

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronzachary

Price
Sold
Up for grabs is my Rubicon LJ - this is one of the cleaner TJ/LJ I think you'll find this side of the Mississippi. Jeep made very few manual Rubicon LJ's, and even fewer in red.

This Jeep has been my daily - it rides really smoothly, even in the 65-80mph range, between the longer wheelbase, Bilstein's, and Antirock. No rocking or shaking at all. I have off roaded once since having it - the last owner only took it on trails a few times. It does absolutely great off road, as you'd expect, but has been kept mostly on the street its whole life.

It has no rust, clutch feels great, no issues, starts up strong and immediately each time, and has some good comfort upgrades. It's been meticulously cared for - I have most of the maintenance documentation from the previous 2 owners. Soft top is in good shape - just replaced the back panel. Email me if you have any questions, or come drive it if you're in the area!

Good:
  • Goodrich AT's with less than 3k miles on them, and warranty through Discount Tire that will stay with the car
  • Upgraded Pioneer radio with Apple Carplay and audio mic
  • Bilstein 5100's, with less than 3k miles
  • they ride extremely smooth
  • Rubber mats used throughout Jeep, including cargo area
  • Currie Antirock
  • E9000 Winch
  • No dents - a few scratches you would expect on a 15 year old car
  • Tube rock slider steps - have original Rubicon guards I'll include too
  • Have original booklet/package
  • 1.25" body lift

Less than Good:
  • Winch controller is missing
  • Fog light switch inside cab needs replaced - currently have the relay pulled
  • Sticky lifter that always goes away in the first 5 min or so after a cold start

3936001834-r1-009-3 2.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0804.JPG

IMG_0805.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0814.JPG

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0818.JPG

IMG_0820.JPG

IMG_0821.JPG

IMG_0822.JPG

IMG_0824.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

Last edited:
Up for grabs is my Rubicon LJ - this is one of the cleaner TJ/LJ I think you'll find this side of the Mississippi. Jeep made very few manual Rubicon LJ's, and even fewer in red.

This Jeep has been my daily - it rides really smoothly, even in the 65-80mph range, between the longer wheelbase, Bilstein's, and Antirock. No rocking or shaking at all. I have off roaded once since having it - the last owner only took it on trails a few times. It does absolutely great off road, as you'd expect, but has been kept mostly on the street its whole life.

It has no rust, clutch feels great, no issues, starts up strong and immediately each time, and has some good comfort upgrades. It's been meticulously cared for - I have most of the maintenance documentation from the previous 2 owners. Soft top is in good shape - just replaced the back panel. Email me if you have any questions, or come drive it if you're in the area!

Good:
  • Goodrich AT's with less than 3k miles on them, and warranty through Discount Tire that will stay with the car
  • Upgraded Pioneer radio with Apple Carplay and audio mic
  • Bilstein 5100's, with less than 3k miles
  • they ride extremely smooth
  • Rubber mats used throughout Jeep, including cargo area
  • Currie Antirock
  • E9000 Winch
  • No dents - a few scratches you would expect on a 15 year old car
  • Tube rock slider steps - have original Rubicon guards I'll include too
  • Have original booklet/package
  • 1.25" body lift

Less than Good:
  • Winch controller is missing
  • Fog light switch inside cab needs replaced - currently have the relay pulled
  • Sticky lifter that always goes away in the first 5 min or so after a cold start

View attachment 210220

View attachment 210221

View attachment 210222

View attachment 210224

View attachment 210225

View attachment 210226

View attachment 210227

View attachment 210228

View attachment 210231

View attachment 210232

View attachment 210233

View attachment 210235

View attachment 210236

View attachment 210237

View attachment 210238

View attachment 210239

View attachment 210240

View attachment 210241
Are those the Mopar Rock Rails that bolt into the factory Rubicon holes? Are you interested in selling them separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.