SOLD 2005 LJ Rubicon Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Coot Carl

Supporting Member
Price
The Rubicon-Sahara Unlimited Wrangler was produced for only one year.There were one thousand units built, making them rare in today's market. Each vehicle was sequentially numbered. This Jeep is number 694 of 1,000.
IMG_7275.jpeg
98432366-5AB3-4E43-BCA1-693F470A0EF9.jpegIMG_0290 2.jpegIMG_2356 2.jpegIMG_9699 2.jpegIMG_3127.jpegIMG_3135.jpegIMG_3119.jpegIMG_3115.jpegIMG_3121.jpegIMG_3120.jpegIMG_3118.jpegIMG_3117.jpegIMG_3113.jpegIMG_3111.jpegIMG_3107.jpegIMG_3106.jpegIMG_3103.jpegIMG_3102.jpegIMG_3102.jpegIMG_3101.jpeg
The long wheelbase LJ listed here is a Rubicon with Sahara features.
Standard equipment includes:
4.0L six cylinder engine
automatic overdrive transmission (optional) 6 speed standard base
air powered locking differentials
Rubicon only lower geared transfer case
hard top
power steering
power 4 wheel disc brakes
Premium aluminum wheels
air conditioning
premium interior new on this vehicle are the tires, brakes, front and rear wheel bearings, front axle shafts
all oils and fluids have been changed

IMG_3101.jpeg

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
Great price and looks clean. That’ll be gone quick I’m sure. GLWS

I've talked with him a couple times. He seems to be a very nice guy. If my wife hadn't given me the evil eye, this one might be in my driveway!

• Haha
Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
I was under the impression that the "Sahara Edition" Rubicons were a promotion for the movie Sahara?
Options included: chrome grille, color-matched flares, khaki hard top or soft top, as well as optional dual khaki tops, Graphite Moab wheels, a Sahara spare tire cover, upgraded two-tone premium seats, Sahara decals, taillight guards, and a numbered dash badge (per wikipedia).

https://images.app.goo.gl/nQ29VsiqoZ53iyQT6
SUPER RARE either way, great looking Jeep. GLWS!

Agreed, sweet looking ride! but looking close at some of the photos, do a very good look for frame rust. The photos show someone has spent a lot of time cleaning and spray painting the under carriage of the vehicle. Some of the hardware and components show A LOT of corrosion ( look at the alternator ) .
Texas is a big state, most is dry and rust free, but the Texas Coast is a highly corrosive environment!

Reactions: Irun
Status
Not open for further replies.