2005 LJ Unlimited - 154K (original no rust southern car with all records and hardtop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mibi

Price
I am selling my 2005 LJ. it has 154K miles, my daily driver. Upgraded stereo with subwoofer, Blue tooth. 2.5"lift with new wheels and tires 1 year ago. just passed GA emission. MT. clutch, waterpump, alternator, rear main seal have been replaced. ALL records including Window sticker. No rust. GA/FL car entire life. not off-roaded.
Oil changed every 3K-- engine is super clean in inside ( see pics from when I did the RMS). no smoke or oil burning. Super nice original paint truck with Hardtop, Softtop frame ( the soft top has a small rip near passenger but I think I still have everything), some extra parts and I a bikini top as well. I will put on lift and get underside pics and pics of the records and soft top and parts later. No accidents. Typical patina of a 14 yr old well maintained cared for vehicle, and just "bad-ass" enough to be different but not obnoxious. Over the last year I have also replaced AC compressor ( it blows cold), the heater core ( it had a very minor leak ), PS hoses, the Battery, and installed Rancho 9000x shocks ( set on #3 right now, but have 10 settings if you want it stiffer). Super nice truck.. just ready to move on to something else.
Michael

jeep  rear man seal new.jpg

jeep TJ.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

tj no topo.jpg

jeep (1).jpg

jeep.jpg

17 inch wheels.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

Reactions: skrelnik
Interior shots... I typically clean my cars on sunday, so this is just now @ 1220 saturday june29, unadulterated as is , been driving, about as dirty as I ever let it get..pics of upgraded stereo, kicker speakers, amp mounted under drivers seat. There is a fiber cable in rear if you want to add a camera. Entire interior has been dynamatted so its very quite at highway. one small rip in drivers... I guess you could uncover them , clean them , and repair that small tear and reinstall and it would look pretty good.

P1110341.jpg

P1110332.jpg

P1110348.jpg

P1110344.jpg

P1110335.jpg

P1110339.jpg

P1110343.jpg

P1110347.jpg

P1110338.jpg

P1110337.jpg

Skrelnik - I listed it week of July 4 which was prob not the best time to put something for sale! It has the Customer preferred package 25H... window sticker attached. and yes, its a nice ride. orig paint, no rust, cared for etc

jeep title.jpg

Reactions: skrelnik
Status
Not open for further replies.