2005 LJR sahara edition #491 out of 1000 rust free (surface rust)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That frame looks questionable.

Yeh maybe but honestly it looks like every other frame I see in north carolina. Surface rust because it wasn’t properly painted for protection and the inside of the frame probably wasn’t painted at all. The fender is the only actual rust I see. I’m thinking mayyybe the upper coil mounts might be a bit rusty but that’s it. It looks like every other frame around here except those few old guys who own the stock tjs and keep it garage kept it’s whole life. The “rust” that you can see is just what north carolina (virginia border) “rust” looks like. Axle looks the worst but nothing that can’t be fixed with some sand paper and some paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ones listed again huh? Hmm. Either somebody bought this and relisted it, or this guy can’t seem to sell it. Lots of surface rust that’s for sure.

Saw that on Craigslist once before. Not sure if it was posted on this forum or not, but I remember that one because of the rust on the fender and the chrome ebrake lol. Hard to forget
It looks as though it started in Rhode Island, then went to Connecticut, and in 2015 came to NC so Chris might be right. It might have some hidden rust but to me it looks like it only has surface rust. Might be why it's being resold, who knows.

I’d bet anything the inside of that frame is not good. They usually rot from the inside out too.

This ones listed again huh? Hmm. Either somebody bought this and relisted it, or this guy can’t seem to sell it. Lots of surface rust that’s for sure.

X2 I remember the mark on the flare.

The picture with the dime and the rust spot is the same so It could be the same seller? Or maybe they just reused the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.