2005 LJR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrs

TJ Guru
E2B9B56F-FE3C-454F-B719-5EC827F36671.png

Joined the group to check it out. Clean LJ. Many LJ’s for sale on the east coast it seems

Reactions: Hog
Gotta pay to play. If you want a turn key wrangler it’s going to cost you time or money. Spend money to save time or spend time to save money. I always end up spending more time than money on these Jeeps.

Reactions: Starrs and Irun
I agree… apparently what I have said has spun off into I don’t know what they are worth… I see them on a daily basis.. I watch the market daily.. I bought one about a month ago with 31k miles.. I’m pretty familiar with their worth.. I’ve also been to Mecum auctions.. places Collins send their vehicles…and I’ve seen 20k dollars cars go for 40k.. the market is insane with jeeps and they are available everyday cause people are getting crazy money for them…

I agree… apparently what I have said has spun off into I don’t know what they are worth… I see them on a daily basis.. I watch the market daily.. I bought one about a month ago with 31k miles.. I’m pretty familiar with their worth.. I’ve also been to Mecum auctions.. places Collins send their vehicles…and I’ve seen 20k dollars cars go for 40k.. the market is insane with jeeps and they are available everyday cause people are getting crazy money for them…
So your aware they cost a fortune lol

Reactions: Hog
So your aware they cost a fortune lol

Are you saying we can buy a beat up LJ for $10k, put a rough country lift on it, give it a wash, and then put a Collins Brother sticker on it and sell it for $30k? Like this one with a salvage title? Not a real question, sarcastic...

I agree with @Hog that Collins and Cross are way overpriced and I think they are for people with deep pockets and no wrench sockets.

https://collinsbrosjeep.com/2004-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-lj-sport-768654/

Are you saying we can buy a beat up LJ for $10k, put a rough country lift on it, give it a wash, and then put a Collins Brother sticker on it and sell it for $30k? Like this one with a salvage title? Not a real question, sarcastic...

I agree with @Hog that Collins and Cross are way overpriced and I think they are for people with deep pockets and no wrench sockets.

https://collinsbrosjeep.com/2004-jeep-wrangler-unlimited-lj-sport-768654/
Oh wow. Where did I say a salvage title jeep cost a fortune? I’m rereading what I typed and for the life of me I can’t understand how you came to that conclusion. Cross sells quality jeeps…if you have the money they are for you…if you don’t then they arn’t.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Jamison C and Hog
Trust me. Wait for the market to collapse..😂😂 they will be a tad cheaper

Time to shop smartly and patiently, best way to do it in these current times. Once you find the right one, for the right price, you must immediately close the deal.

Oh wow. Where did I say a salvage title jeep cost a fortune? I’m rereading what I typed and for the life of me I can’t understand how you came to that conclusion. Cross sells quality jeeps…if you have the money they are for you…if you don’t then they arn’t.

You didn't say a salvage Jeep was expensive you said LJs were expensive, and moreso at Collins and Cross. I pointed out a salvage Jeep at Collins was $30k. That's all, and I said I was being sarcastic ..

Time to shop smartly and patiently, best way to do it in these current times. Once you find the right one, for the right price, you must immediately close the deal.

You didn't say a salvage Jeep was expensive you said LJs were expensive, and moreso at Collins and Cross. I pointed out a salvage Jeep at Collins was $30k. That's all, and I said I was being sarcastic ..
True
5063BCB7-717E-4F1A-AF37-A985256E8187.jpeg

I did:)

Status
Not open for further replies.