2005 LJR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta pay to play. If you want a turn key wrangler it’s going to cost you time or money. Spend money to save time or spend time to save money. I always end up spending more time than money on these Jeeps.
Oh I assure you I can do both 🤣

That inflation tho. Purchasing power go bye bye.

I keep asking myself this question, inflation or private equity firms/similar businesses paying premiums for everything as they need to put money to work, or a combo of both.

Zillow overpaid for homes in Dallas and is now taking a bath. What happens when the Average Joe takes a hit like this....market crash?

https://www.businessinsider.com/zillow-offers-ibuyer-sell-dallas-homes-at-a-loss-2021-10
Screenshot_20220101-111714.jpg

Reactions: John Cooper and Hog
I keep asking myself this question, inflation or private equity firms/similar businesses paying premiums for everything as they need to put money to work, or a combo of both.

Zillow overpaid for homes in Dallas and is now taking a bath. What happens when the Average Joe takes a hit like this....market crash?

https://www.businessinsider.com/zillow-offers-ibuyer-sell-dallas-homes-at-a-loss-2021-10
View attachment 299763
Im thinking inflation cuz the fundamentals got a little screwy... or outright ignored at the top.

Interesting read about zillow in dallas.

I wonder if they thought the influx of people moving to the area from out of state would drive up housing demand at a higher rate.

Reactions: skrelnik
Im thinking inflation cuz the fundamentals got a little screwy... or outright ignored at the top.

Interesting read about zillow in dallas.

I wonder if they thought the influx of people moving to the area from out of state would drive up housing demand at a higher rate.
Good point

Reactions: skrelnik
What happens to values when politicians make it impossible to own gas vehicles? Probably a ways off, but.

What happens to values when politicians make it impossible to own gas vehicles? Probably a ways off, but.

To californians... that reality is a lot closer than you think.

Gas is at $4.50ish a gallon.... death valley was rocking gas at $5 and $6, understandably so.

But a trip from san diego to dearh valley and back is several hundred bucks. Laugh... cry.. laugh.

Do a couple desert runs.. and you just spent the equivalent of a new sway-loc. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.