2005 Oscar Mike Limited Edition

These guys that were saying they were never made.Just don't know much about jeeps.There is special edition.There was less than a hundred ever made world wide. I have one. But it looks nothing like yours. Mine is all original

20240317_183418.jpg

20240317_183404.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: L J and Artsifrtsi
These guys that were saying they were never made.Just don't know much about jeeps.There is special edition.There was less than a hundred ever made world wide. I have one. But it looks nothing like yours. Mine is all original

View attachment 510990

View attachment 510991

I believe you have been misinformed. Have you checked out the build sheet on your jeep? Certainly it would tell you if it was a special edition right?

Those stickers are someone's idea of what a jeep should look like, to them.

Am I the only one that's not a fan of hood stickers? I mean, to each his own, but I thought they were kinda ugly from the factory. When everybody else started riffing on them, I really started disliking them. No offense to anybody with them, just not my taste.

Well first folks say they were made worldwide actually they were made in Ohio.

Now I stand to be corrected...but the rarest TJ is possibly a chili pepper red Rubicon model. I saw one with aluminum fenders and a lay awake at night thinking about it.

When you start looking at real production numbers really many of these are under 1000 models....For instance I have an LJR automatic and there were only 984 sold in the United States in United States in 2005 in Black

Back on topic what is usually going on is a dealer will do some things like stickers and so forth to create value and pop somebody for some more money.

He created an acct and necro'd this thread to tell yall you're wrong. Surely he's trolling, but either way there will never be a 3rd post. I'll bet a savvy sticker on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba

View attachment 510990

View attachment 510991

Maybe these guys saying those special editions don't exist don't know much about jeeps, but clearly they have a better grasp on grammar than yourself. Nice tube bumpers Queen Bitch 🙄