Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

2005 Rubicon; A Rubi Brother

DaveC

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
200.gif

200.gif

nk24

307 ► 602
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I went to the place Garrett recommended. $1800 otd. I tried the place your recommended but no one answered the phone or returned my messages.

Glad you were able to get a better price.

The communication at Absolute is hit or miss for sure. When I was requesting a quote back in 2019 I was getting emails back within minutes. When it came time to set an appointment and get the job started I didn't hear back from them for weeks. Strange practice but I think they are pretty busy, especially with the JK/JL crowd.

Reactions: Jamison C

DaveC

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
New gears are on order! Stuck with 5.13s as I have the 241 and I’m only sitting on 32s. I feel it will be just right. Hoping to have it finished within a couple weeks!

Need to schedule another run up your way or one you can make down in the valley after this is done so I can go for a ride along. I've never ridden in a regeared TJ and would like to see the difference since we both have the 42RLE. May help push me to finally pull the trigger. 😃

Reactions: RINC and Wildman

PRNDL

I like Jeeps
Supporting Member
New gears are on order! Stuck with 5.13s as I have the 241 and I’m only sitting on 32s. I feel it will be just right. Hoping to have it finished within a couple weeks!

Where did you get your gear sets? I was looking at revolution and found them on Ebay, but I'm not sure how much trust there is on the Ebay sellers.

OP
Jamison C

Jamison C

Heil Savvy 🙋‍♂️
Supporting Member
Where did you get your gear sets? I was looking at revolution and found them on Ebay, but I'm not sure how much trust there is on the Ebay sellers.
I ended up getting them from the shop for warranty sake.

When I was considering doing my own I was gonna go with G2 since Revolution is hit or miss. The last shop I had do gears used G2 religiously and I never had any issues.

OP
Jamison C

Jamison C

Heil Savvy 🙋‍♂️
Supporting Member
Need to schedule another run up your way or one you can make down in the valley after this is done so I can go for a ride along. I've never ridden in a regeared TJ and would like to see the difference since we both have the 42RLE. May help push me to finally pull the trigger. 😃
I’m going a run with a local offroad group on the 11th. I’m hoping it will be done before then which if that’s the case you are welcome to join. I thought about posting it up because the lady had a few extra permits but I didn’t want to reserve them all and have people back out last minute.

DaveC

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I’m going a run with a local offroad group on the 11th. I’m hoping it will be done before then which if that’s the case you are welcome to join. I thought about posting it up because the lady had a few extra permits but I didn’t want to reserve them all and have people back out last minute.

October 11 or November 11?

Irun

Jeep Addict
Supporting Member

Just try to put a few hundred miles on them and change the fluid before going. You don't want any surprises on the trail!

Reactions: RINC and Wildman
OP
Jamison C

Jamison C

Heil Savvy 🙋‍♂️
Supporting Member
Two things happened today. First, the Jeep hit 61k this evening. This makes me sad seeing the mileage go up, which reminded me of the second thing; I purchased this Jeep a year ago today with 56k miles! What a fun year it’s been with lots of adventures and lots of friends! Here’s to more!
3B92866A-36DF-4981-960F-B77E9741E894.jpeg

794F0BCC-2B32-4F81-8C5B-D0F6B06823D1.jpeg

3639977F-43C0-4035-B41B-BB2D1045CDBA.jpeg

AndyG

TJ Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member