SOLD 2005 Rubicon bright silver metallic

Status
Not open for further replies.
20171225_210045.jpg
Shipping like a grand? The jeep I’m looking at is in CO, and there to IN it will be like 985

I used Mach one auto transport. It was $900 for my LJR to go from Tx to Ct. Great guy and amazing service and fully insured. There are a ton of shippers out there and many of them are not legit.

Forum price $21,500. Dropped to $22,000 on CL.
I feel (feel = key word, no real evidence) like TJs have higher values in the spring months here in the Midwest, may be worth holding on to until next march or April. It's kind of like selling a boat, nobody wants to store it for the winter

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Starrs
I feel (feel = key word, no real evidence) like TJs have higher values in the spring months here in the Midwest, may be worth holding on to until next march or April. It's kind of like selling a boat, nobody wants to store it for the winter

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I’m sure they do. I’m comfortable at this price also. I’m gonna list it on autotrader tonight. Tons of great mods for 21,500 lol. I don’t want to part it out, but I know I could make a killing doing that and then selling the jeep for 18k or so, but that would take way to long. So the whole lot is up for sale for very cheap compared to what is available right now.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Good to meet you today, but what a rain!
You have an awesome survivor TJ fixed up the way you want with rare goodies.....I'd hold onto it!
(And keep me in mind when you move up to 37's:facepalm:)

Good to meet you today, but what a rain!
You have an awesome survivor TJ fixed up the way you want with rare goodies.....I'd hold onto it!
(And keep me in mind when you move up to 37's:facepalm:)
The guy from Indy bailed. I’m taking that as a sign. And my other half doesn’t want me getting rid of “rubi” now. Pulled the listing haha

have you done the gears to handle the 35's? Which ones did you put in it?
I may get struck by lighting here but my TJ turns these very small 35s just fine. They only measure 34” mounted. 4.10s are fine. I also only have a 2.5” lift with a 1.25” BL which I was told numerous times would not work with 35s. @Farmergreg has seen my jeep now and I’m thinking he can attest to agreeing with me that I have plenty of room lol

Status
Not open for further replies.