2005 Rubicon LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmar Voegele II

Price
$16,500 Price reduced
Legal fees force the sale of my Jeep. It has 113.124 miles this morning. It never uses oil between changes. I only use synthetic in everything.
It is an automatic transmission.
I got a letter from Jeep telling me it is 1 of 50. However they won't tell me why. They say it is proprietary information.
I have a car fax about the whole history. Originally a New Jersey Jeep.
Has all the original factory Rubicon features, plus.
Dana 44 axles front and rear.
4 to 1 transfer case.
4-11 gears.
4 wheel disc brakes.
4 wheel lockers.
Added rocker panel protection
Also came with the premium 7 speaker stereo with built in sub woofer.
Air conditioning blows cold.
Its been a great Jeep and I will miss it. The Kelly BB on it says $16,108 for value in my zip code and in excellent condition. I know these typically go for more then book because of the rarity of them I will start out a little higher but fair. But a real cash offer will be strongly considered. It has been in a accident in its early life so because of that it has a branded title. The car fax has a statement from the original owner saying that the Jeep was parked on a corner and someone driving on an adjacent road on the ice was unable to stop and slid into the drivers side rear corner. After the accident the owner drove it away. It has all been repaired long ago and I had my body shop friends put it on a rack to check it all out and they say everything is perfect. The original owner stated that the Jeep drove good without issue to get it repaired. I bought it at 64K miles and drove it to 113K.

The upgrades include:
Fab Tech long arm desert racing kit.
Sky Jacker 6 inch lift springs.
12,000 lb Badlands winch.
50 inch Auxbeam over head light bar. 28000 lumens.
Aluminum light bar frame.
Running boards.
Swing away tire carrier.
New drive lines 2 years ago.
K & N cold air intake.
5 newer 17 inch Ion black with machined lip wheels. I actually have 6 wheels.
5 - 35 x 12.50 17 BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2's. Still about 75 %.
Hood lock
Locking fuel door
Rear corner protection plates with built in brush guards.

The original stereo head been upgraded to a Kenwood, and the roll bar speakers have been upgraded to 6 inch co-axle speakers instead of 5 inch.

I do have the original radio. I also have both tops and a tonnaeu cover. Its a great Jeep for the money and will only go up in value.
Negotiable only after you see it and drive it with cash in hand. No trades. My phone is 541-844-4890 and my name is Del. Thanks for looking.

0517171752.jpg

0517171739b.jpg

0324171654a.jpg

0324171654.jpg

01313_e9uLWL9pN7Y_1200x900.jpg

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

00H0H_bjKmoRYgVNC_1200x900.jpg

IMG_9652.JPG

Last edited:
Man, if only I wasn’t stuck in Hawaii for another year... would love to add this next to my TJ.

Reactions: Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.