2005 Sahara Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must have changed the description. It says 6-speed now. It’s not a Sahara model. I have the same version in a 2006 except with hard top and auto. It was a special package they put on some Unlimited models that included the color matched flares, the two tone seat fabric, chrome grill overlay, painted center dash bezel and it should also have the review mirror with temp gauge. The package was called “premium” or something similar.

Do I see mismatching paint that runs from the back, across the door and rocker, then stops at the front of the door on the drivers side? Rust or accident repair maybe? Or maybe my eyes are seeing things and it's a shadow.

Do I see mismatching paint that runs from the back, across the door and rocker, then stops at the front of the door on the drivers side? Rust or accident repair maybe? Or maybe my eyes are seeing things and it's a shadow.

That's a pretty poor job of paint matching. It makes me wonder about the rest of the repairs. The vehicle history does show an accident so I'm guessing the front end was wrecked.
I've been trying to figure out the tailgate. It definitely is bent and looks like somebody tried to pry it open.

Reactions: hardtailpan
Status
Not open for further replies.