SOLD 2005 SE 6 spd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the sale? Upgrade to a rubi or LJ or just need the cash? With your contributions to this site over the past few years I’m surprised to see it posted.

I love the Jeep, as does the fam. But it is just too small for all of us. Now that my daughter is hunting with us and my little dude interested, I need more room. I looked at a LJ but it still isn't enough room. Even a JK won't work. So am looking to buy a crew cab Silverado or F150 or Ram. I will still hang out here though and wheel vicariously through you guys 😁

Reactions: tomtaylz and JMT
I love the Jeep, as does the fam. But it is just too small for all of us. Now that my daughter is hunting with us and my little dude interested, I need more room. I looked at a LJ but it still isn't enough room. Even a JK won't work. So am looking to buy a crew cab Silverado or F150 or Ram. I will still hang out here though and wheel vicariously through you guys 😁

If you're into Ram trucks, check out the link below. 2019 ram 1500 crew cab. Pretty decent truck for $27K. Over 16K off the MSRP.

https://www.southcountychryslerdodg...lifornia-0786fa780a0e0a6b0b1328df226aebfc.htm

Thanks. There are a bunch of earlier version Rams available atm. I have always been a Chevy guy but, a 4x4 crew cab nicely equipped for 33k is extremely tempting. My 03 Silverado has been trouble free for 180k miles. Unfortunately it is 2wd or I'd keep it forever.

Reactions: JMT
Status
Not open for further replies.