2005 Stone white TJ Unlimited 70k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine bay looks pretty clean to me, but I haven’t seen the frame. What On the fog light was rusted? That’s a new one to me
The reflector on the passenger light. You can also see what looks like one rusted hose clamp on the upper radiator hose. You can also see orange rust residue on the radiator, maybe that's just from the coolant? Dealers are clever, this is their business. They are trying to hide these things. If the frame was clean there would be photos showing it, they aren't difficult pictures to take and post. I could be all washed up, who knows? I'm not saying this a bad find or anything, just sharing my observations.

Reactions: Starrs
The reflector on the passenger light. You can also see what looks like one rusted hose clamp on the upper radiator hose. You can also see orange rust residue on the radiator, maybe that's just from the coolant? Dealers are clever, this is their business. They are trying to hide these things. If the frame was clean there would be photos showing it, they aren't difficult pictures to take and post. I could be all washed up, who knows? I'm not saying this a bad find or anything, just sharing my observations.
Until we see the frame who knows

Reactions: pagrey
Status
Not open for further replies.