2005 TJ 4.0 stalls once engine warms up

I know it's been quite a while since I've posted anything here. It's because I haven't had anything new related to my Jeep and my issues for quite a while. But I have something new now that I'm hoping will help many of you from the Jeep Nation.
The stalling issues stopped for the cool months here in virginia, but picked up where it left off one the weather got warmer. I did a lot of searching online and found a site the repairs and sells remanufactured ECUs. At first I was very skeptical because the purchase was through eBay and the price was excellent. It's through a company called "Your Parts Solutions".
I first made a purchase from parts geek, but they didn't have what I needed and refunded my money. After a bit more research, I decided to give Your Parts Solutions a try. After an initial exchange of emails, I decided to call them and discuss it to make sure they had what I needed before I made the purchase. The jackals I spoke with confirmed they had what I needed, but tried to up the price on me by almost double. He claimed the ECU I needed was rare and that was the reason for the price hike. When I asked if he would attempt to get closer to the price advertised on his company's web site, Your Parts Solution. He said, "No." I promptly hung up the phone without any further discussion.
I decided to immediately make the purchase online, from the there. If the part that came was wrong, then I'd return it for a refund. If I received a refund and an email stating that the purchase was invalid due to a price issue, meaning that they wouldn't sell it to me at the price advertised online, then I intended to cause them a lot of trouble through eBay.
The part arrived a few days before the confirmation email said it would arrive.
I disconnected the battery, installed the remained ECU and took it out for a long test drive. No stalling. So, it appears my Jeep is fixed.
If I have any trouble with the ECU in the next couple of months I'll be sure to let everyone know.
People are quick to spread the word of their bad experiences with a company and I did not appreciate the jackass I spike with telling me the price was almost double what was advertised on their web site. I am grateful for the quick online responses I received, on Sundays of all times, when I had questions. Also, I feel I've purchased a quality product, at least for the moment, at a great price from "Your Parts Source. "
I have an 05 LJ Unlimited with a standard tranny. Been having the same problem you described. Have changed cam and crank sensors along with the ECU. Still the same. Now have it at the stealership and it has them scratching their heads. Wondering if anyone else has any more ideas? Thanx

Mine did something similar. I ended up finding someone who could replace the capacitors in the ecm. That fixed it.