2005 TJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.

skrelnik

TJ Addict
Lifetime Supporting Member
Looks good, need to see frame pics. Priced well at $12.9k.

Screenshot_20200313-232843.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/307089366934919/

Reactions: Chris
Not a rubi

I'm not on Facebook but the internet's rabbit hole brought me to their marketplace and it appeared 9 out of 10 items seemed to be crap or a scam. This looked like a Rubi to me, as I thought U saw locker switches in one of the pics. What is the "tell" that you saw?

I'm not on Facebook but the internet's rabbit hole brought me to their marketplace and it appeared 9 out of 10 items seemed to be crap or a scam. This looked like a Rubi to me, as I thought U saw locker switches in one of the pics. What is the "tell" that you saw?
No rubi rockers and the lack of a locker switch.

No rubi rockers and the lack of a locker switch.

Can you see the switches? I cannot zoom in but I see switches, possibly the rear defroster and wiper? I don't have those hardtop switches in my Jeep so tough for me to see/tell.

Can you see the switches? I cannot zoom in but I see switches, possibly the rear defroster and wiper? I don't have those hardtop switches in my Jeep so tough for me to see/tell.
Rear defroster, rear wiper, OD on/off switches, nothing more.

Reactions: Starrs
I wouldn’t rely on the presence of a locker switch. I have a switch that came with a switch panel off a Rubicon. I didn’t install it but could have done so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.