Nevada 2005 TJ Unlimited for sale in Carson City, Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybird

Price
Selling my 2005 TJ Unlimited... looking for that next person who wants to love and enjoy an amazing vehicle. If seriously interested call 209-534-2381 Jim

04D35835-4250-4BB6-AD7D-FF899EC21BB6.jpeg

Please post more info and the price.

You're not going to have good luck selling a vehicle here with no price, one photo, and no information / details on the vehicle.

Please post more info and the price.

You're not going to have good luck selling a vehicle here with no price, one photo, and no information / details on the vehicle.
I am going to give it a bath and take new photos... I will update accordingly. I am new at this and thought that this forum was the best place to sell... to a Jeep enthusiast... I see you are admin... maybe you could recommend a reasonable price... I am looking for $12,500... thank you for you feed back and any moving forward.

Reactions: Chris
You need a lot of pictures of the underneath .. frame, control arms, springs, drive shafts, steering, skid plates and so on. List miles and any upgrades, and only then can someone suggest a price.

Reactions: Chris
By the way, don’t take any of our posts the wrong way. We are just trying to give you good advice on how to best sell it 👍

Zedd could learn a thing or two from this new member. Good start and good luck with your sale!

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
Status
Not open for further replies.