SOLD 2005 TJ Unlimited (LJ) Rubicon - 66k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, before you turn around 10 times your kids are grown up and you will regret that you have sold you LJ!
Keep and safe this beauty for later when you have time again - justmy2cents

Reactions: bfrenchsea
Don't worry, before you turn around 10 times your kids are grown up and you will regret that you have sold you LJ!
Keep and safe this beauty for later when you have time again - justmy2cents
Oh man - I KNOW you are 100% correct but it’s time to simplify life. What do you bet I sell it for $26k now and buy it back in 5 years for $30k!? Only if I had more money than sense!

Two doors just don't cut it anymore with gettin' kids in and out of the backseat!

Selling my 2005 LJ Rubicon; 4.0L engine; 6-speed manual transmission; 66,672 miles - $26,000.00

This rig has 3.5" Rock Krawler short suspension lift; Metal Cloak Overland tube fenders; Poison Spider Hood Louvers, BF Goodrich 35 x 12.5 R 15LT tires, hard top AND soft top; winch, tire carrier; LED headlights and taillights (including behind the spare); flame red, cloth seats - great ride!

Clean title in hand, small fender bender from previous owner (I think he rear-ended someone) but no damage to frame or major parts.
View attachment 265350View attachment 265351View attachment 265349View attachment 265353View attachment 265361View attachment 265352View attachment 265355View attachment 265356View attachment 265357View attachment 265363View attachment 265364View attachment 265354View attachment 265362View attachment 265360View attachment 265358

View attachment 265359

I am very interested in this LJ jeep. Are there any known problems? Are their any other offers outstanding? Can we exchange numbers and talk?

Nice Lj wonder what I could get for mine.....No rust 160K miles 4L automatic...Upgrades done:
Smitybilt XRC 9500 winch steel cable
Radiator, all aluminum large after market with transmission cooler at the bottom
ARB 2.5-3" inch lift Lj rated coils and shocks
16" black rims including spare
Hard top, after market fast back, carpeted with electric sunroof
Rear bumper with class III tow hitch, with LED lights wired to rocker switch, wiring harness and ready to tow
After market rear and front facing cameras that attach and viewed on rear view mirror
Alpine BT149 head unit with JBL marine grade speakers in front corners and roll bar with AMP under steering column, custom box(don't get excited I built it) in the rear seat with 2 shallow mount 10" MTX subwoofers and MTX Thunder 500 Watt amp under drivers seat. Seat is full functional and rolls. Stereo is loud and thumps.....My second favorite upgrade.
Fuel Tank - GEN RIGHT 31.5 gallon - My favorite upgrade, don't get stranded cause you missed a gas station...
And...WranglerFIX ECM..have the stock no CEL on either
Did replace the stock OPDA 18 months ago, plugs about the same time, new cats, new belt, new 02 sensors...
Oh 1 issue that will be fixed in the next month - heater core, I just ordered a custom copper and brass core, I replaced a bad one last sept. and the new one last exactly 6 months...

So aside from the heater core which is on its way....well 4 to 6 weeks for the build and shipping time...
The jeep is good to go, heater core is currently bypassed..

Reactions: mrjp
Status
Not open for further replies.