- 19k miles (original)
- Beryl green paint
- Hardtop (Rhino lined Kahki)
- All original interior, like new
- Clean title owned outright
- Stock 4:10 gears
- Stock D44s

Build
- Complete Currie 4" short suspension system with quick disconnects (no anti-rock) - https://www.currieenterprises.com/CE-9800HL
- Bilstien dampers
- Speedo correction for the 35s
- small spacer's to fit the moab wheels properly
- 1" body lift
- 1" motor mount
- 315 BFG KO2s (only 6k miles on them)
- Dirtworx bumper rear tire carrier

I also have a Currie heavy duty tie rod and drag link (not installed), best top safari doors, and a bestop bikini top.This Jeep is in pristine condition and has been properly built with high quality parts.

IMG_1111.JPG

IMG_1112.JPG

IMG_1114.JPG

IMG_1115.JPG

IMG_1117.JPG

IMG_1119.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1126.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

IMG_1129.JPG

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1133.JPG

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 3.25.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-08 at 3.26.07 PM.png

Last edited:
I saw this on CL earlier this week and started drooling. Great looking LJ.

Don't mean to hijack the thread but the insulation on the inside of the hood, is that factory? I've never seen that before.

So I put this up on Wayalife and I'm just getting roasted. What's fair price for this guys? I wasn't sure how to price it honestly. I took a look at what was on the market, what other comps were going for and what I had in it and discounted that by quite a bit. I even had a guy who was committed at 32k and then backed out, which makes me think I'm not too far off?

IMO... 32k seems high.

What are other LJs in your area selling for? Craigslist? Dealerships?

At 32k.. that's a new Jeep.

Beautiful LJ btw!

I feel like i've seen other LJR's with super low miles like that in that ballpark before. It is a high price but its also a super rare combination...I would say anything around the 30k mark, it will sell its just a matter of time IMO.

You'll need to find that person that is looking for that specific model, in that specific color, that's willing to spend $30k plus for a Jeep that's already been built exactly the way they would have built it. Is that person out there? Probably, but how do you connect with them? If you have the time to wait then you might connect with that person. If you want to turn it into a down payment on your house then you'll have to let it go at a much lower price.

Most people are going to look at it and think, he wants higher then original sticker for a 14 year old vehicle. Regardless of miles, there are parts that degrade over time even if there aren't a lot of miles on it. Even though it does have very nice quality upgrades it's not worth the price to most people. Plus most people that want a jeep that can spend that much on one want to do the build themselves.

It's a beautiful Jeep! The person that ends up with it is going to really enjoy it. In a few years you're going to wish that you didn't sell it. By then you won't be able to get one like this back. If you love it you should keep it and find another way to get the money you need for the house. If possible, let go of some things that will be easier to replace down the road.

So I put this up on Wayalife and I'm just getting roasted. What's fair price for this guys? I wasn't sure how to price it honestly. I took a look at what was on the market, what other comps were going for and what I had in it and discounted that by quite a bit. I even had a guy who was committed at 32k and then backed out, which makes me think I'm not too far off?

I've been scouring the USA coast to coast for the right Rubicon LJ for my next build and by far the highest prices I have seen are on eBay, believe it or not. IMO, eBay bidders would see the miles and eat it up.

Reactions: flohnsonjohnson
Status
Not open for further replies.