SOLD 2005 Wrangler LJ with 24000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

csharg

Selling my excellent condition LJ located in Kittery, ME. The link to my ad below is provided because I have included much more info about the Jeep and what I have done in the other ad as well as some pictures. Asking $21000 based on condition, mileage, and new tires/stereo equipment. Price is pretty firm, but I am open to reasonable offers.

https://maine.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-jeep-wrangler-unlimited/6715964395.html

Jeep is stock except for brand new tires and the stereo equipment. Previous owner never drove it in bad weather, even in the rain. I am the second owner.

01313_fImXpG1LqJi_1200x900.jpg

Great looking ride! Curious, what self powered 8 inch powered subwoofer did you go with? How was that install?

Don't short yourself by not listing the premium package, haven't seen many LJs with that package, not rare but also not common.

Reactions: csharg
Boy I’m glad you live the 1500 miles away. If you were within 200 I might have a crisis on my hand dipping into savings to buy that. My lease on my SUV is coming to and end at the end of this year. Toying around with the idea of replacing it with a TJ/LJ, or maybe a JL...or maybe a new Cherokee or Tacoma. What would be better than to go out to my garage each morning and see 2 Wranglers TJ/LJ???

Reactions: csharg
Great looking ride! Curious, what self powered 8 inch powered subwoofer did you go with? How was that install?

Don't short yourself by not listing the premium package, haven't seen many LJs with that package, not rare but also not common.

It is the JBL BassPro SL and it wasn't exactly easy to install. I was able to retain the factory console and locking storage compartment but it is an extremely tight fit.

Reactions: skrelnik
Boy I’m glad you live the 1500 miles away. If you were within 200 I might have a crisis on my hand dipping into savings to buy that. My lease on my SUV is coming to and end at the end of this year. Toying around with the idea of replacing it with a TJ/LJ, or maybe a JL...or maybe a new Cherokee or Tacoma. What would be better than to go out to my garage each morning and see 2 Wranglers TJ/LJ???

Can't think of much better except maybe three??

Just randomly perused this site to possibly find an LJ for sale.
First thread is a low mileage LJ?!
Unfortunately, I'm in Ca....
But I'm willing to make the flight/drive back home if we can work something out.

I have a pending sale but will let you know if it falls through.

The last sale fell through, so the Jeep is still for sale. Send me a pm if you are interested.

Just randomly perused this site to possibly find an LJ for sale.
First thread is a low mileage LJ?!
Unfortunately, I'm in Ca....
But I'm willing to make the flight/drive back home if we can work something out.
It would be quite the drive back from ME to CA, but send me a pm if you are still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.