SOLD 2005 Wrangler TJ SE 4.0 Auto Needs nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmpcamry09

Price
SOLD

2005 Jeep Wrangler TJ, SE, 4.0 inline 6 engine, Automatic transmission, $9500 or best offer

Odometer: 170,861
VIN: 1J4FA29S25P385903

Needs nothing. Runs perfect. Drives perfect. COLD AC. Soft top. Suspension and steering are quiet and tight. Tracks straight with new alignment a few weeks ago. Tires have 75% tread left. Stock lift with no suspension or body modifications. Frame is clean and rust free. Engine, transmission, transfer case, and differentials are all leak free. CLEAN CARFAX NO ACCIDENTS. Aftermarket 31x10.5r15 Falken Wildpeak fires on aftermarket wheels.

Below is a list of all the work and upgrades I have put into it myself to make it perfect, about $2000 worth of work in the past 4 months:

-Replaced ALL engine oil seals with new Fel-Pro parts including rear main
-Replaced AC condenser and drier
-Replaced intake/exhaust manifold gasket. No exhaust leaks at all.
-Rebuilt transfer case with new Slip Yoke Eliminator and aftermarket CV drive shaft to allow for up to 6-8 inch lifts with no transfer case drop.
-Replaced front diff fluid
-Replaced trans. fluid and filter
-Replaced 6 spark plugs.
-Removed the cheap spacer lift that was installed and replaced all four shocks, rear control arm bushings, front sway bar bushings, front track bar, and front stabilizer links. Alignment done afterwards.
-Rebuilt PCM/Computer from Flagship 1 with lifetime warranty (no more check engine light nightmares, ready to pass emissions)
-JVC head unit with Bluetooth phone and audio abilities and upgraded pioneer speakers
-Stripped carpet out and did at home spray in bed liner.

One of the cleanest and best running TJs around my area. I would not hesitate to drive it across the country. It can be your daily driver as it was for my wife, or would make a great off road rig ready for big upgrades.

Mu9WHN0NSHqsdI%y4WjAWw.jpg

12uh8cdRQN+V%fwkbMzEIg.jpg

4SGN7zUwSPmgxdPtSAjVQQ.jpg

FXOqzGxLQgWznCii2j7AAQ.jpg

sNx0d3wfRpCYxcLb4+vb0A.jpg

k7SnOYJtS3OI0TF5XRDvYg.jpg

Last edited:
SE's only had the 2.5 4 cylinder. Your's should be a sport.

Weird. Vin and title all say SE. All the vin checks come back as SE with a 4.0. I also don’t have a center console like the Sports have. Carfax allows for the 4.0 as an option on the SE too. Weird.

Sale pending.

Weird. Vin and title all say SE. All the vin checks come back as SE with a 4.0. I also don’t have a center console like the Sports have. Carfax allows for the 4.0 as an option on the SE too. Weird.

Sale pending.

Yes it is weird

Nothing weird about it, folks. The SE had the 4.0 as an option in 2005 and 2006. Most folks do, however, tend to think of the SE as being a 4 banger.

Here...I lifted this off of Wikipedia for you:

SE: 1997–2006 models came standard with the 2.5 L from 1996–2002 production, and the 2.4 L from 2003–2006 production. The 4.0 L optional for 2005–2006.

Nothing weird about it, folks. The SE had the 4.0 as an option in 2005 and 2006. Most folks do, however, tend to think of the SE as being a 4 banger.

Here...I lifted this off of Wikipedia for you:

SE: 1997–2006 models came standard with the 2.5 L from 1996–2002 production, and the 2.4 L from 2003–2006 production. The 4.0 L optional for 2005–2006.

Ok, so it was just the last 2 years they offered the 4.0 option. Cool

Reactions: Squatch
Status
Not open for further replies.