SOLD 2005 Wrangler Unlimited LJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

05 Blue Unlimited

TJ Addict
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
$16,000
Jamie passed away unexpectedly in November and I must sell his beloved jeep. For more info, pics, list of mods and autocheck report please see the Autotrader listing. It was involved in a very minor accident in Oct but there was only a small dent to repair on the right top front above bumper. Looks good as new. I will try to answer any questions as best as I can but my knowledge is limited. This was Jamie's baby. Best if can be seen and test driven in person.
DSCN4829.JPG

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...eList=JEEP&searchRadius=400&clickType=listing

I am willing to entertain all offers.

I’m sorry for your loss. God rest his soul.

That is a very nice looking Jeep. I feel certain you will be able to sell it for, or very near, your asking price.

The Patriot Blue is my favorite color. However, I can’t afford another Jeep at the moment.

Best of luck to you and your family.

Andrew

Reactions: DrDmoney
I am very sorry for your loss. From the other ads I have seen, it would seem to me that your LJ is worth more than you are asking.

Reactions: DrDmoney
WOW, that's a clean Jeep! In reference to your other thread, stay positive and the right person will buy it. Again, so sorry to hear about your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.