SOLD 2006 Impact Orange LJ Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little surprised too. It looks super clean and well built. It's also the end of the summer so the topless draw is dwindling.
Indeed. Fair point. That’ll be on my list of things to find over the winter while she’s busy being a garage queen.

sorry, I read the paragraph, but not the above, doh
No worries. I’m unfortunately getting used to Craigslist scammers, fb low ballers, and useless questions by people with no intentions of buying a vehicle. Not your fault. It’s probably going on eBay soon.

That’s pretty much my perfect Jeep I am looking for right there. I listed my TJ and have to sell it first. Also, PA is a challenge for me.

So, let us know if you sell it, but if the stars align over the next weeks I will PM you.

Reactions: Amh181 and JMT
An LJR and impact orange. Man I wish.

Out of curiosity, what's this area here? From the picture, it looks like a small crack in the frame. That might not be the case, but given the Jeep is in PA, any potential buyers might be concerned about frame rust.

InkedImpact Orange LJ Frame_LI.jpg

I’m not sure without looking at it but it’s not a crack. Any potential buyers are encouraged to come take a look! Also the Jeep was in southern MD for the majority of its life but you wouldn’t know that because you aren’t a potential buyer and didn’t check the car fax. But thanks.... EBay it is.

• Face Palm
Reactions: Jamison C
I’m really surprised by how many unhelpful replies you’ve had on this forum. If I were you I would delete the post all together 🤷‍♂️

I’m really surprised by how many unhelpful replies you’ve had on this forum. If I were you I would delete the post all together 🤷‍♂️
Did you read his original post? He asked for our opinions on it in his listing. Then when we pointed out areas of concern, he got defensive. If he didn't ask, I wouldn't have said a word.

Did you read his original post? He asked for our opinions on it in his listing. Then when we pointed out areas of concern, he got defensive. If he didn't ask, I wouldn't have said a word.

Same here. Not trying to be a jerk, just pointing out things I'd be apprehensive about.

Reactions: taylormade73
Status
Not open for further replies.