2006 Jeep Green Rubicon - 64k miles $16k - Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first question is why is there a Washington plate on the front and an Arizona plate on the back, palm trees in the background? That rigs not in Seattle.
Really common for people living in the NW to travel to AZ. I just did a trip to Apache lake a few weeks ago. I have 2 buddies hanging out in Havasu right now. I just got contacted by some Canadian friends organizing a trip in February to Parker.

A quick Google search of the contact phone number results in a web page for an insurance agent website in Lake Tapps Wash. So it does not seem like a total scam. Maybe contact him through the site? https://stevemalesis.johnlscott.com/

Good luck... something is up with this one. I've seen it on eBay before in the past. I called, texted, and emailed. Not a single response, and that was a week ago.
I just got a text from this guy, he's taking the highest offer in cash only. Will start showing it Friday the 29th. By appointment only. Good luck.

Last edited:
I just got a text from this guy, he's taking the highest offer in cash only. Will start showing it Friday the 29th. By appointment only. Good luck.

I got the same text. This guy is an asshat. I’d never make an offer on something I haven’t seen. He seems to think he’s selling a Ferrari or something.

Reactions: psrivats and Tomcat
Status
Not open for further replies.