2006 Jeep TJ in the Northeast

I’ve been monitoring local classified listings for a hardtop. Got lucky and spotted one in great condition in town so I picked it up. First ride with it was a trip to Treehouse Brewery.

AEE9215B-B888-4C57-9413-6BD520E9E13E.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve been monitoring local classified listings for a hardtop. Got lucky and spotted one in great condition in town so I picked it up. First ride with it was a trip to Treehouse Brewery.

View attachment 41016
This sucker is looking good. The silver TJ’s/LJ’s always look good lifted up on black wheels. I’m not a huge fan of smoked lenses but I got to say that the front signals came out looking great on the silver Wrangler.

Reactions: JMT
This sucker is looking good. The silver TJ’s/LJ’s always look good lifted up on black wheels. I’m not a huge fan of smoked lenses but I got to say that the front signals came out looking great on the silver Wrangler.
Thanks. I hear you. I wasn't 100% either on the lenses but I wanted a change from the orange. When I installed I thought they looked pretty good so I kept them.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Glad you think so!

And I will admit, the idea of being able to order a painted fender delivered to your door, that's absolutely awesome!

The idea of it is great until you see the 451$ price tag! And the 30 day lead time....ouch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch, I didn’t see that!

Yea, it’s a great idea, and if you don’t know a body guy or have no other option I could see using it, but I’d just order aftermarket fenders and paint em myself for that kind of money!

Yea, it’s a great idea, and if you don’t know a body guy or have no other option I could see using it, but I’d just order aftermarket fenders and paint em myself for that kind of money!

I'm lucky. My neighbor is a body guy with a paint booth in his garage!

My roll bar covers were faded to the point of looking brown. I read in this forum how spraying them works well. So I removed them, sent them through the wash and applied a couple cans of matte black fabric spray.
ACF4C288-0E61-4A33-9DF4-20934B0F608B.jpeg

3CAC1FA3-146E-4D99-AC12-29687C4F6F8C.jpeg

4222C392-3040-4A64-91E8-6DC80E28E478.jpeg

BF51915A-4C7C-4ADA-A285-50B5F19D7845.jpeg

Really amazed how well the spray worked. Covers look brand new.

790B7A41-D1AD-41CF-8CB0-C42A0901F897.jpeg

My roll bar covers were faded to the point of looking brown. I read in this forum how spraying them works well. So I removed them, sent them through the wash and applied a couple cans of matte black fabric spray.
View attachment 42441

View attachment 42442

View attachment 42443

View attachment 42444

Really amazed how well the spray worked. Covers look brand new.

View attachment 42445
Do you have a photo or a link to the fabric spray you used, for future reference? Thanks for the write up and pics, by the way.

Reactions: CTJeeptTJ