2006 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Unlimited Rubicon - $48,996

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Now this one I am not sure WHY they think it is worth anywhere near what they are asking for it.

Used 2006 Jeep Wrangler 4WD Unlimited Rubicon for sale in San Jose, CA 95117: Sport Utility Details - 570185353 - Autotrader

1609561834857.png

• Wow
Reactions: DrDmoney
I don't like anything about it other than the color and the wheelbase.

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
Heck I wouldn't go higher than $19K but that's me I'm cheap.
Me aswell. I was trying to figure what one might be worth in the Great USA. I am a proud neighbor. In Canadian dollars if its me buying that I would struggle to get anwhere close to 17, I know thats awful.

What is this special treatment to the frame and axles they claim was done? Anyone know?

Exhaust routed below the fuel tank skid plate? Wtf is that? Also dig the economy MT tires they installed, Ironman is a decent import tire but on a $49k rig I expected a premium brand at least.

Another case where reality and an exaggerated sense of worth collide! 😵

• Haha
I think the muffler is on upside down that’s why it’s routed un the tank. Wonder how much rust is under all the paint on the undercarriage. Way to clean for the age..

I think the muffler is on upside down that’s why it’s routed un the tank. Wonder how much rust is under all the paint on the undercarriage. Way to clean for the age..

The frame & axles were supposedly blasted and then recoated plus many rigs depending on where they come from have very minimal rust.

Reactions: Irun
The frame & axles were supposedly blasted and then recoated plus many rigs depending on where they come from have very minimal rust.
Very true. I've blasted my frame and clean and paint it annually. No rust there!

esyMWJM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.