2006 Jeep Wrangler Golden Eagle for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Minnesota use a lot of salt? I know the have some serious winters.

Judging from the rear driver's side corner of the tub, I'd put money on there being more serious rust lurking underneath.

Reactions: Shermkev
I suspect there's been damage to the paint onhe drivers rear, they don't usually start rusting on that seam before they go a bunch of other spots. It may not be bad, the bit of frame you could see behind the wheel had no surface rust and the barcode sticker was still in tact. If you want one like this I'd say it's worth asking for under side shots. She won't be mint but for the right price it may not be bad.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

MN salts the roads. I’ve been there several times. I cringe just walking through parking lots. You can see rust under virtually every undercarriage, without even bending over.

Maybe post up some pics underneath, like where the skid plate ties into the frame and by the frame control arm mounts. Rig looks nice from above, barring the driver rear corner

If it warms up - I will get some pics. -19 degrees right now.
Only reason that we are selling this Jeep is that my son found a nice Sport with an automatic and low miles. He likes the automatic transmission better. The Sport also has a lift and larger tires..

This Golden Eagle is a nice clean Jeep, it rides very nice.

Reactions: JMT
I love Golden Eagles, especially in Black!

Was unable to get any pics of the undercarriage last night. But I did stop up to the local body work place to take a look at the rear corner rust. The mechanic did look under the jeep and said that it looks very clean and solid. He said that the front half of the frames usually rot out from the rust, but this one looks good.

Reactions: JMT
Status
Not open for further replies.