2006 Jeep Wrangler LJR Train Wreck Edition

HOLY HELL... did they even attempt to clean it up before listing it for sale?

That must be one of those automatic manual shifters, and it passed emmisions with a check engine light on. No wonder dealers have a bad reputation.

Reactions: Chris
In the sellers comments it does say:

Mechanic's special - Fix it yourself for extra savings! Cars in this category are sold as-is, and may or may not need some cosmetic, mechanical or electrical work-Call for details!!

Ohh It "MAY" need ALL of it and more!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
In the sellers comments it does say:

Mechanic's special - Fix it yourself for extra savings! Cars in this category are sold as-is, and may or may not need some cosmetic, mechanical or electrical work-Call for details!!

Ohh It "MAY" need ALL of it and more!

That’s just laziness too doesn’t excuse the dirtiness with it

Looking the style of car they normally sell ( High end ) their car groomers don't want to touch it afraid of getting dirty haha..... 30 mins with a bucket of water and a vacuum would make a huge difference, but still not worth the moola they're wanting.

Reactions: IPerkWVU
I'm not sure about a Jeep, but I worked at a dealership and we always had to tell our picture people to start the car before they took the pic of the odometer. If they just turned the key forward so that the odometer lit up then the check engine light would be on. Could be that's the issue with this one? The rest of it.....lol, what a mess

Guessing from the body pics and that one little bit of back frame we can see in that one pic, this ones going to need a lot more than clean up and trouble shooting that CEL. Rot repair extraordinaire! I might give em $5k and part it out. It would cost $7k to bring that back to life before the body and frame repair.

I'm not sure about a Jeep, but I worked at a dealership and we always had to tell our picture people to start the car before they took the pic of the odometer. If they just turned the key forward so that the odometer lit up then the check engine light would be on. Could be that's the issue with this one? The rest of it.....lol, what a mess

I try to remember to also look at the tach when I see a pic with the engine light on. Yep, it's running.