New York 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJR

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaabbee

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
I’m on Long Island ny. All aftermarket parts have about 3k miles. It has :

4 inch Currie short arm lift with LJ rear specific spring. All new adjustable arms and track bar

Black magic rotors and pads with new calipers

Antirock sway bar

Rancho 5000x shocks

285/75/16s on stock rubicon wheels

Zj steering upgrade tie Rods and ends

All new u joints

Morryde tailgate reinforcement hinges

Rear bumper with hitch

Cb radio

New battery

Frame has no rust and was internally and externally frame coated with Eastwood products. Have extra cans if wanted. Never driven in the winter. I bought it from the original owner who only drove it to Florida and back. Car fax should show 3 owners because it was registered in ny and Florida.

Clean title

6 speed shifts like butter

New mopar radiator

Crown opda

soft top only****

Hard top available for $1500 extra

I bought it in 2018 stock and all parts are 2-3 years old.

102k miles

There’s one issue I haven’t fixed since getting it and it’s the fenders. They have a common rust spot on top due to sitting outside. I haven’t touched it because I couldn’t decide if I wanted aftermarket fenders or try to find high lines.

Comes with stock bumpers and stock sway bar with Jks quick disconnects

Deep beryl green 1 of 172 for 2006

I thought I would take it off-roading more but only ended up going to rauch creek twice as it’s hard to get peoples schedule lined up and not many other places to go out here. Hate to sell it but I think it should get used more.

IMG_7752.png

IMG_7753.jpeg

IMG_8382.jpeg

IMG_8381.jpeg

IMG_8383.jpeg

IMG_8385.jpeg

IMG_8390.jpeg

IMG_8392.jpeg

IMG_8386.jpeg

IMG_8394.jpeg

IMG_8387.jpeg

IMG_8391.jpeg

IMG_8395.jpeg

IMG_8400.jpeg

IMG_8404.jpeg

IMG_8398.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi,

Like the Jeep! I am in Colorado but could send someone tp check it out. A couple of questions.
Was it a smoker's vehicle?
Is it an automatic?
How firm are you on the pricing? (I'd have to fly out there and drive it back or have it shipped.)
What tires do you have and how much life left in them?

Thanks,

Winsor,
Eagle, Colorado

Hi,

Like the Jeep! I am in Colorado but could send someone tp check it out. A couple of questions.
Was it a smoker's vehicle?
Is it an automatic?
How firm are you on the pricing? (I'd have to fly out there and drive it back or have it shipped.)
What tires do you have and how much life left in them?

Thanks,

Winsor,
Eagle, Colorado

Hey!

Never smoked in
It’s the 6 speed manual
I’m a little negotiable
Bfg ko2 all terrains 285/75/16s

Hey!

Never smoked in
It’s the 6 speed manual
I’m a little negotiable
Bfg ko2 all terrains 285/75/16s

Thanks! Looks like you've done some great work on it! the Jeep on my profile is our "Family" Jeep from our cabin in Buena Vista, CO. I have to return it but have been "borrowing" it since my other car died this winter. Thought I'd get my own Jeep since I'm the one in the family that lives in the mountains! Let me see who I know in your area who could come see it for me!

Reactions: gaabbee
How does the rest of the body look up close? Are the torque boxes rotten at all? Rocker panels?

Bump. Price drop. Soft top only. Hard top for $1500 extra. Not selling hard top separately until the jeep sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.