SOLD 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 73k miles, half doors, no rust

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I thought about BAT when I sold my Inca Gold Rubicon with 63k miles on it a few months ago. She was perfect. I sold it for 16k or so. Probably would have brought a pretty penny on BAT.

Adrian

I wish I thought about BAT when I sold my Inca Gold Rubicon with 63k miles on it a few months ago. She was perfect. I sold it for 16k or so. Probably would have brought a pretty penny on BAT.

Adrian

Yep, I suspect you're right.

Once it goes live on that site, I'll post the link here too so that it may garner extra interest.

Yep, I suspect you're right.

Once it goes live on that site, I'll post the link here too so that it may garner extra interest.
Please let us know how it goes - I am still wavering on keeping the 04 Rubicon or selling it. The Defender goes to LA in January for an LS3 swap. It's tough to pick one to drive. The 04 Rubicon I'm not cutting up / modifying. Maybe it IS worth just keeping it. Don't know.

Please let us know how it goes - I am still wavering on keeping the 04 Rubicon or selling it. The Defender goes to LA in January for an LS3 swap. It's tough to pick one to drive. The 04 Rubicon I'm not cutting up / modifying. Maybe it IS worth just keeping it. Don't know.

I’ll be sure to let you know 👍

Looks like the Jeep may be pending sale to someone here in Arizona locally. He's coming by Saturday with the money, but from our conversations thus far, he seems very serious.

I'll update this listing when and if it's sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.