Texas 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpford11

Price
Hi everyone,

I am interested in selling my Green 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon but I'm not sure what it is worth so I was hoping some of y'all could help me out. My jeep has had the following done to it since I got it in 2017. I am the 3rd owner of this jeep as far as I know, it has a clean title and has never been in an accident.

70,000 miles (still my DD so it will go up)
Manual Transmission
Practically entire underneath has been replaced
Brand new clutch, radiator, fan clutch and front u-joint put in at 69,500 miles
Upgraded front bumper
33 in KO2 tires (New in 2019)
Upgraded sound system
Interior lighting

I'm thinking that It could be worth $15-16,000 because of the relatively low mileage and it is a Rubicon. Please let me know what yall think it could be worth because I am new to this and could be completely wrong

THIS IS NOT AN AD TO SELL THIS JEEP JUST TO HOPEFULLY GET INPUT ON A PRICE TO ASK

Thank you and have a great day!

Hi everyone,

I am interested in selling my Green 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon but I'm not sure what it is worth so I was hoping some of y'all could help me out. My jeep has had the following done to it since I got it in 2017. I am the 3rd owner of this jeep as far as I know, it has a clean title and has never been in an accident.

70,000 miles (still my DD so it will go up)
Manual Transmission
Practically entire underneath has been replaced
Brand new clutch, radiator, fan clutch and front u-joint put in at 69,500 miles
Upgraded front bumper
33 in KO2 tires (New in 2019)
Upgraded sound system
Interior lighting

I'm thinking that It could be worth $15-16,000 because of the relatively low mileage and it is a Rubicon. Please let me know what yall think it could be worth because I am new to this and could be completely wrong

THIS IS NOT AN AD TO SELL THIS JEEP JUST TO HOPEFULLY GET INPUT ON A PRICE TO ASK

Thank you and have a great day!
It can go higher than that in northern midwest but some pics will help.

I’ll buy it from you for $5,000, I know it’s worth more but figured I’d throw you an offer lol!

Jk, I would say $16,000 isn’t too bad as a starting point. Do you have any pictures? People will probably try and talk you down to about $12-14k though. I was looking for a JK and knew if I wanted anything over an 02 I was looking at $10k+.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the jeep saved on my phone or computer. I should be able to post some when I get back to my jeep late next week. Thank y'all for your input even without the pictures

I posted it in for sale because I am interested in selling it but I was just letting everyone know that this wasn't the actual for sale ad. After I decide on a price to ask for I will make another post with more pictures and information. Sorry if I put this in the wrong place, I am new to the forum and was just hoping to get some opinions.

FWIW, you can do a nationwide search on autotrader.com, cars.com, etc... and you can find a pretty good range for appropriate prices. I've seen one in the northern midwest for 9.5k, and some PRISTINE, very very low mileage, with lift etc... for around 20k. Hope that helps! Pics will do tons of justice as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.