SOLD 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (6MT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBMW

Supporting Member
Price
Due to lack of interest, Jeep is now off the market.
Moderators, please delete. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Wow, I really thought there would be more interest in this. I guess I will try BaT.

Its only been 8 hours, give it a little time.
??? It's been posted for a week???
Which granted is not a long time, but thought there would be some interest in it being that it's an 06 Unlimited manual. Maybe not.

??? It's been posted for a week???
Which granted is not a long time, but thought there would be some interest in it being that it's an 06 Unlimited manual. Maybe not.
Being that you're from MA, perhaps it would help to include pics of the frame by the skid plate and by the CAs, where TJs have issues. Many look for TJs down South and out West, and try to stay away from the Midwest and Northeast. This severely limits your pool of potential buyers. Anyways, anyone remotely interested in a TJ from the Northeast will expect the photos I mentioned above. GLWS.

Reactions: skrelnik
Wow, I really thought there would be more interest in this. I guess I will try BaT.

I have a 2005 version, manual, OME lift and red, but I am looking for a lower mileage Rubicon else I would have hopped on this.

Problem is that $18k price point, is kind of high for an almost 15 year old vehicle. That will be a tough sell in February, you may want to wait until May when the weather is warmer.

What are your other three vehicles that you are keeping over this?

I have a 2005 version, manual, OME lift and red, but I am looking for a lower mileage Rubicon else I would have hopped on this.

Problem is that $18k price point, is kind of high for an almost 15 year old vehicle. That will be a tough sell in February, you may want to wait until May when the weather is warmer.

What are your other three vehicles that you are keeping over this?

Agreed, 18k is higher than I paid for an LJR with fewer miles out west (granted without a hardtop).

I appreciate all the feedback.
I understand the comments on price, but it's what I think it is worth. If someone else doesn't think so, then I will just keep it. Which it's looking like that may end up being the case.
I will take it to my friend's shop, put it on the lift, and take some better undercarriage pictures. I just have to do so strategically when the rain has washed the salt away, so it may take a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.