2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon With 3k miles for $75,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardtop is not included in that price. WTF is wrong with people.

This Gem is coming out of storage. TJ Long Wheel Unlimited Base only produced from 2004 - 2006. This Jeep is 15" longer than standard TJ. 4" Suspension Lift, Custom front and Rear Bumperswith Warn Winch. (Hard Top available) Recent services included drive belt replacement, new rear main seal, new steering stabilizer, replace oil pan gasket. Light Khaki Metallic Clearcoat/Dark Khaki Soft Top 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2D Sport Utility 4WD 4-Speed Automatic PowerTech 4.0L I6 PowerTech 4.0L I6.

Reactions: Chris
Doesn't post many details about it. I do like the look of the wheels on it, gives me ideas for my Khaki Jeep.

Anyone who pays 75k for a Jeep that doesn’t include the available hardtop in the asking price has no self respect. I don’t care how much money you have, paying that much is just shameful.

• Haha
Reactions: Irun and skrelnik
It seem there are two types of TJ owners, those that have a LJR and those that want one.

Damn!! better have a Hemi and Dana 60's at least.....:D

Last edited:
Reactions: DougB
It seem there are two types of TJ owners, those that have a LJR and those that want one.

Personally, I don't consider the front 44 or the stock lockers a significant reason to buy a LJR. The only true functional benefit of a Rubicon is the 241OR. The caveat there is it's only useful, if it's used. Also, not everyone wants an LJ. There are plenty of reasons to want/pick the shorter wheelbase over the longer wheelbase. Likewise, there are reasons to want/pick an LJ over a TJ. Since individual preferences and needs differ, it's probably safer to say that there are two types of TJ owners. Those that are informed, and those that are not.

Personally, I don't consider the front 44 or the stock lockers a significant reason to buy a LJR. The only true functional benefit of a Rubicon is the 241OR. The caveat there is it's only useful, if it's used. Also, not everyone wants an LJ. There are plenty of reasons to want/pick the shorter wheelbase over the longer wheelbase. Likewise, there are reasons to want/pick an LJ over a TJ. Since individual preferences and needs differ, it's probably safer to say that there are two types of TJ owners. Those that are informed, and those that are not.

LJR's are fast becoming collector cars.

Part of my business is restoring/modifying classic Ford Broncos but I drive a modified LJR. What I am seeing in my market is that the same customer that owns a classic Bronco is now asking about the LJR's as collectable cars. The difference between a LJR and TJ/LJ is scarcity/exclusivity, that means the LJR has investment value for the informed buyer/collector. There is a cult building around the LJR.

This seller knows that there are collectors out there looking for LJR unicorns and is just testing the market. Will he find a buyer? Maybe not today but I predict he will tomorrow.

Last edited:
1661959863196.png

I remember drooling over these when they were new...

Should be on Bring-a-Trailer... not eBay. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: billiebob and IJK
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Status
Not open for further replies.