2006 Khaki LJ Rubicon - $12,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrs

TJ Guru
https://www.ridesunlimitedchicago.c...-2dr-suv-suv-84e6c4beb818894db03f596dbbdd6e90
Ok this is at a dealer. No frame pics, and does have 2 accidents. Body looks straight, and the LJ has some decent money thrown at it. $12k bucks is insane for this if the frame is rust free and not bent from an accident haha. If anybody is in the chi town area do yourself and everybody else on here a favor and go check this one out! Only 75k miles. Looks to be an OME 2.5” lift, 285 KO2s, ARB front/rear bumpers. Interior looks clean. Bedrug is cheap for carpet.

Reactions: Alex01 and Chris
Do you see yellow colored shocks lol or is that just me 😃
Definitely yellow. The master cylinder reservoir is too clean to be the oem unit. I wonder if a new brake it is hiding behind those wheels.

Originally shipped to Michigan. Wondering if it rusted out (though the door hinges don't look rusty). Only an hour from me...

Originally shipped to Michigan. Wondering if it rusted out (though the door hinges don't look rusty). Only an hour from me...
You could buy that and flip it easily for 18k. If you're willing to wait you could likely get 20

Assuming no frame rust.

Take 2 mins and look through the pics. There’s no carpet and no rust on the inside. Doors look good. No frame pics tho.

I did look through the photos. The only part of the floor that would have rust on the inside is covered by floor mats. You can't tell from the photos...

Look at this Jeep. Looks great until you get to the last 3 photos.

You could buy that and flip it easily for 18k. If you're willing to wait you could likely get 20

Assuming no frame rust.

Maybe. I'm thinking there is a reason this is so cheap. Just don't know what it is.

I did look through the photos. The only part of the floor that would have rust on the inside is covered by floor mats. You can't tell from the photos...

Look at this Jeep. Looks great until you get to the last 3 photos.

Maybe. I'm thinking there is a reason this is so cheap. Just don't know what it is.
That's what pre-purchase inspections are for :p

I might have to take a drive down to see this thing. Wouldn't be hard to make a few bucks on this one if it has no rust like you said. I've heard Joliet is nice anyways...
There definitely has to be something off, but looking at it in the pics I can’t find it. At that price the frame ought to have holes in it. It’s 4.5hrs from me otherwise I would have kept this one from the forum lol. I sent @Chris a snippet of it yesterday haha

Reactions: Chris
It's worth checking out, but I expect it to be rusted out for that price.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't. That would be the deal of the century!

Reactions: Starrs
It's got to be the frame but I don't see anything off either. It's hard to think a dealer is that far off market value.

Reactions: Starrs
I emailed them 3 days ago so I have dibbs on this until I say otherwise hahaha

Alright so you have dibs after I flip it to you? How does $20,500 sound? That doesn't include my finders fee either.

Status
Not open for further replies.