SOLD 2006 LJ Rubicon For Sale (TJ Unlimited) - 6 Speed Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacNW3

Price
Purchased August 2016 with about 119,000 mi has about 124,500 mi now - Added: Front Bumper, rear bumper, spare tire holder, Smittybilt X2O 10,000 lb winch (all in 09/16), Smittybilt bikini top (summer 2017), LED headlights and dash lights, seat risers, LED light cubes, Uniden CB radio (all 12/16). Replaced: OPDA (early 2017), brake pads & rotors (F&R - 12/16), spring spacers with Rough Country 4” lift with steering stabilizer (12/16), clutch (11/17), one U-Joint (8/18), Front brake calipers (4/19). Changed all drive fluids 3/17 and oil at least once a year (all with less than 1,500 mi). Engine runs great, transmission is smooth, transfer case works great (doesn’t pop out of 4-LO like some lifted Jeeps do), lockers work. There are really no issues with this Jeep, and I haven’t ever hesitated to take it out on trails or drive it any distance. The Toyo 33x12.5x15 tires have life left, but they’re definitely not brand new (the spare tire has 0 miles, so it can be added to the rotation when tires are replaced). Also comes with recovery gear - tow straps, wireless winch remote, D-rings, etc. I added a lockable tool box in the back for a way to lock up some cargo. It’s not in showroom condition, but it’s in great shape for a 14-year old vehicle. It has some squeaks and creaks, but it drives very well. AC blows cold, cruise control works, and the stereo is updated to a Kenwood unit that has true iPhone integration. I have some of the take-off parts that have been replaced that will go with the Jeep. There were less than 900 silver LJRs with manual transmissions built for the USA in 2006 (17 were shipped to Oregon). If you’re reading this, you probably already know, but the Unlimited TJs (LJs) have 2” more legroom, 13” more cargo space, and a 10” longer wheelbase. Rubicons came with factory lockers and beefed up axles with a 4.10 gear ratio and transfer case. These are the ultimate sweet-spot for Jeep Wranglers. Much more nimble than a 4-Door JK but enough space to accommodate life. We enjoyed having this Jeep for the past few years, and we’ve taken several trips to both Mt. Hood National Forest and Tillamook State Forest with it. It’s also great in the summer with the doors off and the bikini top - sun off your body but wind all around you. You won’t be disappointed - it’s the ultimate Jeep! Call or text 312-405-1009.

Snow.jpeg

Trail Rear.jpeg

Trailhead.jpeg

Summer FL.jpeg

Summer FR.jpeg

Summer Right.jpeg

Summer RL.jpeg

Summer Left.jpeg

Summer Front.jpeg

Summer Rear.jpeg

Summer RR.jpeg

Engine Bay.jpeg

Winch.jpeg

Spare Tire.jpeg

Cargo Bay.jpeg

Winter FR.jpeg

Rear Seats.jpeg

Dash.jpeg

Doors Open.jpeg

Winter Right.jpeg

Winter RR.jpeg

Winter Rear.jpeg

Winter Front.jpeg

Winter Left.jpeg

Winter FL.jpeg

Winter RL.jpeg

Thanks! It's really easy to live with driving on normal roads, and it's never failed me on mild trails. I know it can do a lot more than I'm up for! I appreciate the compliment.

Status
Not open for further replies.