2006 LJ Rubicon - VA - $12.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a guy from up north Omaha NE who was looking for an LJ Sport for $19K with bedliner paint under.
We talked him out of it then, but he should take a trip for this one instead.

This was posted in MD last week for 4000. I messaged the seller within 30 minutes of posting, and it was marked sold within an hour. Not sure how it went down, my message wasn't even read according to fb messenger.

This was posted in MD last week for 4000. I messaged the seller within 30 minutes of posting, and it was marked sold within an hour. Not sure how it went down, my message wasn't even read according to fb messenger.
It's from MD per the carfax and the current seller in VA is a "Jeep dealer".

Do you have the original ad link any longer?

The frame has been cleaned/degreased and painted per the seller but he said there was no rust prior to them doing that.

WOW!! How can the bumper be THAT rusted out and the frame not have any rust?? The new seller trying to make a helluva flip if he got it for $4k.

1596664218400.png

Orig seller states it has emissions issues. It failed the emission test in 2016 per Carfax and there was not a passing entry after that. Probably just the cats are bad but could be the O2 sensors have rusted away. Current seller says no CEL on. :unsure:

I've asked current seller for undercarriage photos.

Found this photo of it when in MD. That's a LOT of snow. Well, any snow is a lot down here in TX. :D

1596664159254.png

Great investigative work on this one. I didn't notice it when it was listed for $4k, but I've had my eye on the new listing. Yeah, I'd definitely take a loooong look at that frame, especially the rear ends.

where did you see the (current) seller listed as a "jeep dealer"?

He mentioned it to me in messages. Said he’s a Jeep dealer and they removed the rusty tube bumper. If it truly has very little rust as he is saying it would be a great deal for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.