2006 LJ: Thinking of picking it up. Thoughts on price?

Nice looking LJ.

One item I noticed is the hood and passenger fender appear to have been re-painted due to the color difference.

Yeah, a few people pointed that out in the ad. He claims it's the angles and lighting, but we'll see. I wouldn't mind getting rid of that vented hood anyway.

@BCB75 - I saw that add as well and the jeep appears clean. It is local to where I am and I asked the wife if she had any interest in a second LJ. There was a long pause, but the lack of drive way space seemed to be the limiting factor : )

The pictures you showed of the frame look great. I would shoot for 15K, but the price you negotiated is certainly way better then finding a clean low mileage LJ and adding the parts on yourself. I really, really like the green with the gold wheels.

For some reference, 33's do look a bit small on a light LJ with the same Currie lift. Included mine for reference that was just installed. But I think, it still looks great but I am partial.

IMG_1142.JPEG

Reactions: Apparition
Well thanks for not buying it haha. I would love to pay 15k, but it just isn't gonna happen. Thats ok though, I've been looking on and off for years and this is what I really wanted the whole time.