2006 LJR White Low Miles

5E2D7F3C-A2B7-4D99-8D62-3C8DE3DA43A8.png
Autotrader has the best link to it.

Reactions: red95jeep
Looked at the carfax. It drove 1100 miles over 5 years. I'm always curious about what low mileage Jeeps were doing during that time and why they weren't being driven. It was registered outside of Charlotte so its not like it was sitting at a vacation home on the outer banks... I don't know, I like stories like that.

Seems like the new owner is driving it much more than the first guy did though.

If the frame is as clean as the rest of it, that's a nice buy. I like the white on khaki.

Reactions: tomtaylz
No kidding, I was contemplating selling my new LJR if I could command this price (as much as I love it).

Nah keep that beautiful Red LJR! Yours is prolly paid for. You could take loan out. The cost of a low mileage LJR would still be cheaper than buying a new one. Then you would have 2 LJ’s. Hell of a deal.

Reactions: rasband
Nah keep that beautiful Red LJR! Yours is prolly paid for. You could take loan out. The cost of a low mileage LJR would still be cheaper than buying a new one. Then you would have 2 LJ’s. Hell of a deal.

I wish, I just got the thing! I chose to “backstep” into this from a 2011 BMW since the maintenance costs were starting to accelerate and I can do the majority of the work on this.

I wish, I just got the thing! I chose to “backstep” into this from a 2011 BMW since the maintenance costs were starting to accelerate and I can do the majority of the work on this.
I backstepped into a 02 ford ranger when I sold my 05 TJR just recently lol. I hate to admit this but I look forward to driving this little truck everyday hahaha. Oh and being debt free minus the house isn’t too bad either. I won’t be driving this little ranger for too long, but while I search for the next vehicle it’s not that bad.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
I backstepped into a 02 ford ranger when I sold my 05 TJR just recently lol. I hate to admit this but I look forward to driving this little truck everyday hahaha. Oh and being debt free minus the house isn’t too bad either. I won’t be driving this little ranger for too long, but while I search for the next vehicle it’s not that bad.

My intention is for my 3 year old and baby due in January to learn to drive in this, so my time horizon includes a long life for this lovely lady... :D

Why does Sonny gotta yell?

2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Rare LJ white in color and a Rubicon!!! LOW Miles!!! 4.0 Inline 6!!! Auto!!! LED Headlights!!! Led Fog lights!!! Warn 9500 winch!!! ARB front bumper!!! Rough Country lift!!! Rock Sliders!!! New speakers including the sub-woofer!!! Ready to go anywhere!!!

Reactions: tomtaylz