2006 rubi/new to forum

taylorfain2009

Hello all from southwest Missouri! Just wanted to show my jeep off and keep up with the stuff I'm wanting to do and need to do and have done. A few things I need to do before we head to superlift in Arkansas tomorrow are finish wiring my headunit, amp and subs, and overhead speakers and then put everything back in. Just a few pictures of it now and to say hi. I'll update this thread as I do stuff. Thanks for checking it out.

f2dfdc416ac2393ae2bed2afa26ca0df.jpg

22874d98ef823bd912ec7750bfbdd727.jpg

5e5a347ca553322a86a050a72b032238.jpg

d13339b5d1d1529174265b1fc69aa5ab.jpg

30b4fd97b3553147fde73628c4ad8111.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, that thing does indeed look ready to rock!

Looks like you've got some money into it. What are you planning next for it?

Damn, that thing does indeed look ready to rock!

Looks like you've got some money into it. What are you planning next for it?

Well I think I'm going to pull the full spool out of the rear and put a toggled locker back in it. The front locker is factory but I can't drive it around as much as I'd like with the rear end locked up all the time.

Reactions: Chris
Thanks guys! Stick around there will be more coming and going. I need a new winch and some lighting to go with it also. So I'll slowly continue adding stuff

Reactions: taylorfain2009
Where are you going? To the same one I just did in Arkansas?

Yup! To the Superlift park in Hot springs. I'm going to stay the night on June 21st on my Birthday and wheel all day on June 22nd. My buddy has a lake house not to far from there and we are going to spend Thursday night through Sunday morning there and hang out on the lake. Should be a good 5 day weekend. I live in Dallas but I'm originally from Texarkana. I also went to college in NW Arkansas. Very familiar with just about every backroad in Arkansas!

Yup! To the Superlift park in Hot springs. I'm going to stay the night on June 21st on my Birthday and wheel all day on June 22nd. My buddy has a lake house not to far from there and we are going to spend Thursday night through Sunday morning there and hang out on the lake. Should be a good 5 day weekend. I live in Dallas but I'm originally from Texarkana. I also went to college in NW Arkansas. Very familiar with just about every backroad in Arkansas!

Awesome! That park is one of the best I have been to. It's a haul to get down there but worth it if you're staying at least two nights

Awesome! That park is one of the best I have been to. It's a haul to get down there but worth it if you're staying at least two nights

I enjoy it every time I get out there! Our LJ is on 33's, 2 inch suspension, and 1 inch body. I like the lower center of gravity. It's built to drive daily if desired. More of an over landing build. That's why I plan to do some level 3's and under. Heck any day you are off-road and not at work is a good day in my book no matter what vehicle or the terrain. I just want to get out there and enjoy it lol.

Honestly I like a lower center of gravity also, mine is on 36s with the rear fenders cut and aftermarket front fenders with a small lift. I don't remember what it is but it's probably not even a true 4 inch lift. It's street legal but not streetable just because of the tires. I think I'm going to pick of another set of wheels with some good all terrains to drive it around town and stuff and just haul the big tires with me for wheeling

Reactions: Jeepersteve71