2006 rubi/new to forum

My brother has an lj also. Sounds a lot like your build. They are sweet jeeps.

3abc62ce32bff63910e2e5331d5785a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jeepersteve71
Honestly I like a lower center of gravity also, mine is on 36s with the rear fenders cut and aftermarket front fenders with a small lift. I don't remember what it is but it's probably not even a true 4 inch lift. It's street legal but not streetable just because of the tires. I think I'm going to pick of another set of wheels with some good all terrains to drive it around town and stuff and just haul the big tires with me for wheeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad idea! I like the idea of finding a set of Rubicon TJ rims and getting some mud terrains mounted on them that I can use in the winter when we go hunting and just run the all terrains in the summer unless we do some bigger off-roading.

I really want the Teraflex 3 inch long arm kit. That way I'll have 4 inches in total and can run 34-35's on the LJ with stock fenders. I think the very last part of my build will be the axles, gears, and lockers (the pieces that cost the most lol). I don't think I'll go with one tons. I think I'll just spend the money and get some loaded dynatracs to bolt right in. I still want it to fit under the fenders (as much as possible at least) and be able to drive it on the street. Basically I want a sleeper LJ lol. Something that looks simple and almost stock to someone who doesn't know Jeeps but is badass off-road.

Reactions: taylorfain2009