SOLD 2006 Rubicon Unlimited LJ Hardtop Auto 40,000K miles For Sale in Atlanta GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbzhow

Supporting Member
Price
$28000
Hello TJ forum members - I'm selling my 2006 LJ due to lack of use and the fact that while I have loved owning it for the past 4 years, the wife hates it. The other thing is that I don't use it like it wants to be used. It's happiest up in the N Ga mountains crawling around on stuff and flying down the FS roads. I'll just go ahead and say that while I've always dreamed about having this particular Jeep, it's not the best running-around-town-doing-errands vehicle. Still fun to drive but not entirely practical, being a lifted two door with a big rear tire carrier. BUT..if someone needed winching out of a parking space at Home Depot then maybe. You get the picture. So anyway, I bought it from a used car dealer up in Cumming GA in November 2018 for $28000. Odometer was at 36052. He had bought it at auction in 2017 and was using it as a daily driver. It has a CARFAX report showing the original owner bought it new in the Hickory, NC area.

I think most of you members know what this Jeep is, but I'll lay the details out for you; 2006 Stone White Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited LTJ hardtop 4x4, 4.0 liter straight 6, 4 speed Automatic trans, locking Dana 44's front & rear, air conditioning, Moab wheels, cruise, fog lights, interval wipers, rear wiper, skid plate, tachometer and tilt steering.

The goodies include: Rough Country 4" suspension lift, new Rancho shocks, new Borla off-road exhaust, aftermarket Kenwood Bluetooth radio, ARB front bumper with Warn winch, rear tire carrier, rock sliders, and tinted glass.

The pan and bed interiors are rhino lined - *NO REAR SEATS are currently in this Jeep*- Sale will include a 48" HiLift jack, and a bag of assorted recovery gear, snatch blocks, shackles, straps and such.

I'm listing my Jeep LTJ here first with you guys, asking what I paid for it, $28,000. This TJ is clean and runs like a top. Check out the odometer pic..I'm hoping one of you might be the just one to turn over 40K on this beauty! Thanks for looking!

IMG_1994.JPG

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_1996.JPG

IMG_1997.JPG

IMG_1998.JPG

IMG_1999.JPG

IMG_2001.JPG

IMG_2003.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

IMG_E2004.JPG

Found the pictures.

The only changes I can see is the back seat is missing and the added steering wheel cover.

Was a good looking low miles Jeep then. The same can be said today. 🤩

That was Oct 25,2018

Reactions: jbzhow
Status
Not open for further replies.