2006 seat replacement

Ct jeepfamily

The drivers seat has lost its firmness, questions - if I replace them the latch to flip forward is next to the head rest. How is this handled on the replacement ? Second recommendation for new seats that won’t break the bank.
Thanks

The seat base is separate from the seat and it's the base that provides the slide and tip forward functions. My PRP seats just bolted onto the bases.

Bestop.

1DD92A81-B7CA-4B34-AC8F-E627FA151748.jpeg

They are one year old, and holding up great so far. So much better than the 16 year olds that came out. Yea I ordered the seat mounts 😪. I drive it about 10,000 miles a year. I tried to get the old ones redone but they wanted $1500 for that. For the flip seat I added a clamp with a four inch 1/4-20 bolt under it. Works great.

I have also been looking at new seats. Specifically the bestops and corbeau seats. How have the bestops held up over time? Did you have to get the seat adapter brackets? I have a 2003 and am looking for both front seats and also rear bench.
Avoid the Bestop Trailmax seat, it doesn't hold up. They replaced my driver's side seat twice under warranty and even the third seat's bolstering started collapsing like the first two did. I ended up with PRP seats which are doing great after 8 years.

The drivers seat has lost its firmness, questions - if I replace them the latch to flip forward is next to the head rest. How is this handled on the replacement ? Second recommendation for new seats that won’t break the bank.
Thanks
Reach under the seat from the front and twist the rod that runs between the side brackets. The seat should fold and tumble.