2006 Silver LJR 16k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtaylz

LJR Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
https://www.crossjeepchrysler.com/i...ubicon-4wd-2d-sport-utility-1j4fa64s56p784238

Not mine obviously, but 16k miles and minor mods, clean build for someone.

c42153f2b5ba6c1de7d93d33218eaeda.jpg
08b71de110f0d66a67d938c8e1d6c08e.jpg

Reactions: KCsTJ
Cross Chrysler has a huuge reputation with Jeeps and AEV. My bet they will sell it for asking.

Hits all the hot buttons. Rubi, LJ, Automatic, great colour, virtually as new.
Quality lift, brand name winch.
And a seller with a stellar reputation.

Reactions: tomtaylz and Starrs
Guys, I'm still on the forum. I know 30k is a lot for a LJ Rubicon. If someone will send me some for $15k or $20k I'll gladly send them $500 referral fee if I buy it. To buy a clean LJ or even TJ with low miles below 20k is something of the past. Thanks for posting my listing up and thanks for the playful banter. If it takes a while to sell that's fine, It's great to look at and a great conversation piece.

Here is a really good example of a higher end TJ with a soft top for over $20k. Probably even owned by someone lurking here

https://forum.aev-conversions.com/f...le/252439-2005-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-for-sale

Guys, I'm still on the forum. I know 30k is a lot for a LJ Rubicon. If someone will send me some for $15k or $20k I'll gladly send them $500 referral fee if I buy it. To buy a clean LJ or even TJ with low miles below 20k is something of the past. Thanks for posting my listing up and thanks for the playful banter. If it takes a while to sell that's fine, It's great to look at and a great conversation piece.

Here is a really good example of a higher end TJ with a soft top for over $20k. Probably even owned by someone lurking here

https://forum.aev-conversions.com/f...le/252439-2005-jeep-wrangler-rubicon-for-sale
That’s mine. I’m the one that inquired about your LJR.

Reactions: cjaama
The only issue that I knew of was the Right side of hard top was a little leaky. Other than that it has no outstanding issues that you wouldn't expect with 16k miles and 12 years of use

I recently bought an 03 Rubicon With 20,500 miles ....it's pretty straight but has been wheeled and sat a while it seemed. Has everything you could want....lift, compressor, tuner, k and n, winch, cb, beadlocks, ac, rock bars, all armor,, lights, great sound system .........but still needed shocks , tires , etc.

The negotiation went like this :me: will you take less ? Seller : no.

Price - 20,500 dollars plus tax.

I love it.

Sorry to double post....mines not as pristine and it's not an Lj , hard top or auto.

Sellers can't order these . They can ask what they want, a willing buyer will pay it.

It's a rare find.

What rocksliders are those? I like how low profile they are. I recently had to ditch my side steps that were rotted and the sides look a little bare without them

Status
Not open for further replies.